Ok, CHiP only has a month

Started by Pushbutton_auto, December 30, 2017, 06:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pushbutton_auto

so get in asap ...

Shooting video this week and grabbing some pics, then if no one pops up, its off and all the partz too ....  :-X
Beating up parking wardens ain't a crime.

slowburn

keen on anything i can get please....man, i just forked out for 2 brand new rear brake calipers too for the ooze....timing is everything

left front headlight for sure......stainless steel grill surround for the front grill and maybe the front valance are things i can think of off the top of my head.....there is probably waay more i can think of......when i get to it...please keep me in the loop,cheers
99 B5 S4 Avant
85 coupe quattro
72 fiat 124 coupe
97 corolla wagon

slowburn

wait, you selling the thing as a whole? ok, this will require some juggling....
99 B5 S4 Avant
85 coupe quattro
72 fiat 124 coupe
97 corolla wagon

Pushbutton_auto

Not selling,   ;)

giving to you or Wilco (tho he is fill to the brim)    8)

slowburn

woah, there is def bits i need for sure.....hmmmm, what do you drink is the question? maybe go halves wilco?
99 B5 S4 Avant
85 coupe quattro
72 fiat 124 coupe
97 corolla wagon

Pristle

I can chuck the headlights components I have in the boot.....

slowburn

99 B5 S4 Avant
85 coupe quattro
72 fiat 124 coupe
97 corolla wagon

Pushbutton_auto

Nix,  only 2 days  .... 

Its moved down the drive and now on the verge (double verge really)  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

would love to put up some pics, but cannot decide which storage loader.

Still looks so beautiful, interior door panels immac, all the wood grain, blaupunkt granada stereo   :laugh: , beautiful glass everywhere (I love the Audi glass), and all those memories ..... argh

This is breaking my heart, like the ooze,  :-\  , with the two (Ooze and CHiP) I had some magnificent drives, races, all round good times ....    >:D  >:D  >:D