Quattro parts

Started by wolfgang, August 19, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfgang

I noticed the highland quattro website now selling waterdeflectors for the urquattro.

I dont know the price but shipping for a single item would be way too expensive. If a few people like a new one maybe we could look into a group order and split shipping costs to NZ. 
1985 Audi urquattro
1980 VW Scirocco S
1987 VW Scirocco Scala
1967 Dodge Coronet
1984 Chevy Corvette

RobClubley

I think he was asking about 100 pounds each.
1985 ur quattro
1992 Ford Courier - the sensible daily

wolfgang

Wow, thats not cheap.
I think for that price i spend a bit of time fixing up the small cracks in the one i got.
1985 Audi urquattro
1980 VW Scirocco S
1987 VW Scirocco Scala
1967 Dodge Coronet
1984 Chevy Corvette

FFS

I just destroyed my water deflector, in removing it to work on the fan heater motor underneath. Someone had glued the deflector into place, sadly. I am looking to get a new one and enquired last week with Highland Quattro. ?98 for the part, ?96 for freight. If you want one let me know, I will be getting one, an extra could be thrown in, split freight cost.

wolfgang

Thanks for the offer, mine only got a couple of splits that i may be able to fix by patching up the underside. The price is a bit too steep for me at the moment expecially as it would be likely that gst charge would be on top of it.
1985 Audi urquattro
1980 VW Scirocco S
1987 VW Scirocco Scala
1967 Dodge Coronet
1984 Chevy Corvette

McDoof

Have the changes to import GST come into effect?
NZ New MK5 GTI - Tuned by HSP Tuning
NZ New B6 Passat Variant 125kw TDI 4motion
MK7 GTI - Tornado Red

schattenblau

october 1 2019 is the target date for the new gst regime.

FFS

Quote from: wolfgang on August 21, 2018, 07:55:49 AM
Thanks for the offer, mine only got a couple of splits that i may be able to fix by patching up the underside. The price is a bit too steep for me at the moment expecially as it would be likely that gst charge would be on top of it.

No sweat. The supplier is looking for a few other bits I'd like, to throw into the box. My deflector's in about 6 pieces now, was fine before and also had a fair amount of data dots on it, so it's a real shame to lose it. I am going to have to tape it all back together with a really good product if I need to use the car in this weather, while I wait for the new one to arrive.