Audi Tradition website not working?

Started by RS ZWEI, August 20, 2018, 09:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RS ZWEI

Ive been trying to purchase some parts for the RS2 via the Audi Tradition website. At check out it won't let me pay. I put my credit card details in and it comes back with a response of "Can not use PayPal on this website".
Is anyone else having this issue?
1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

RobClubley

It has been broken for about 4-5 months now. Apparently you can order through an Audi dealer as their internal systems connect to Tradition.

Also these guys https://shop.autewo.de/ said they could supply Tradition stuff at the same pricing.

Rob
1985 ur quattro
1992 Ford Courier - the sensible daily

RS ZWEI

Quote from: RobClubley on August 20, 2018, 11:15:18 AM
It has been broken for about 4-5 months now. Apparently you can order through an Audi dealer as their internal systems connect to Tradition.

Also these guys https://shop.autewo.de/ said they could supply Tradition stuff at the same pricing.

Rob

Hey Rob, where did they say that? Audi Tradition sells the RS2 cambelt for 59,00 EUR while Autewo sells it for 80,10 EUR.
1995 Audi RS2
2005 Mini Cooper S

RobClubley

Quote from: RS ZWEI on August 20, 2018, 02:15:40 PM
Hey Rob, where did they say that? Audi Tradition sells the RS2 cambelt for 59,00 EUR while Autewo sells it for 80,10 EUR.

On one of the Facebook groups - either UR Quattro GB or Ur Quattro International, can't remember which.

1985 ur quattro

Alittletuningco

We are a dealer for 034 Motorsport (only NZ based dealer) - we can source all your RS2 parts for you. Let me know the part number and I can get back to you with a price.

Cheers

le mans

The RS2 cam belt is a bit of an oddity. I?d be surprised if 034 stocked it. Remember the RS2 was never sold in the US. Would be happy to be proven wrong though as getting these sorts of parts for them can be a PITA.

S1

whats broken this week , hold on ill get my wallet

Alittletuningco

Yes - it?s us! Message me for more info.

RS ZWEI

Quote from: Alittletuningco on August 20, 2018, 10:51:09 PM
Yes - it?s us! Message me for more info.

Ive sent you a PM. Will be interested to see if you can get the cambelt.
1995 Audi RS2
2005 Mini Cooper S

Alittletuningco

Hi guys

These are the parts we can source from 034 for the RS2, https://store.034motorsport.com/audi/rs/rs2/b4/i5-20vt-adu.html

We do also have other options on where to source parts with contacts in Germany. Our website will be live in the next 2 weeks, it will contain the full 034 motorsport catalogue, as well as Integrated Engineering hardware and ECU tuning (we are being used as the international test market for ECU tuning - this will come later). We are also a distributor for USP Motorsports, who handle many different brands including APR.

Forum rule prohibit us from selling here, but once the website is fully live, we will let you know, come and have a look - you may find what you are after.

Cheers

Amber

RS ZWEI

Quote from: Alittletuningco on August 21, 2018, 11:10:16 AM
Hi guys

These are the parts we can source from 034 for the RS2, https://store.034motorsport.com/audi/rs/rs2/b4/i5-20vt-adu.html

We do also have other options on where to source parts with contacts in Germany. Our website will be live in the next 2 weeks, it will contain the full 034 motorsport catalogue, as well as Integrated Engineering hardware and ECU tuning (we are being used as the international test market for ECU tuning - this will come later). We are also a distributor for USP Motorsports, who handle many different brands including APR.

Forum rule prohibit us from selling here, but once the website is fully live, we will let you know, come and have a look - you may find what you are after.

Cheers

Amber

So no cambelt then?
1995 Audi RS2
2005 Mini Cooper S

Alittletuningco

RobClubley

Quote from: Alittletuningco on August 21, 2018, 11:10:16 AM
Hi guys

Cheers

Amber

Found your website, Facebook, Instagram. You're obviously quite new :D
1985 ur quattro

Alittletuningco

Yes we are new to this side of the business. But have been passionate Audi and VW users for years now. We looked at the market and saw a gap to be able to provide affordable solutions to European owners in NZ.

Everything is being buttoned up on a daily basis. Please bear with, we are working as fast as we can!

We have been very lucky with who we are going to be representing. The aim is to become the main point of sale for any aftermarket performance or replacement parts for VAG vehicles.

RobClubley

Quote from: Alittletuningco on August 21, 2018, 01:33:14 PM
Yes we are new to this side of the business. But have been passionate Audi and VW users for years now. We looked at the market and saw a gap to be able to provide affordable solutions to European owners in NZ.

Everything is being buttoned up on a daily basis. Please bear with, we are working as fast as we can!

We have been very lucky with who we are going to be representing. The aim is to become the main point of sale for any aftermarket performance or replacement parts for VAG vehicles.

I like the sound of this! And I wish you'd been around 3 years ago when I started doing my car :D
I've bought a few things from 034 Motorsport.
1985 ur quattro