2014 Audi sq5 vcds drive select coding?

Started by Rwangnz, October 12, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rwangnz

Hi all, am new to Audi and new to this forum. Well, didn't do enough research before purchasing my sq5. Later found out its missing some very nice options.

I did read on overseas forums that with some coding I could at least get drive select activated and to use.

Would anyone know who could do such coding in Auckland? The Audi dealers seem clueless and told me it's not doable.

Many thanks in advance
Rob

The Red Warrior

Probably Hennie. His username on here (and many other forums) is GLIDN. He's based on Auckland's North Shore.

Alittletuningco

Quote from: Rwangnz on October 12, 2018, 10:57:26 PM
Hi all, am new to Audi and new to this forum. Well, didn't do enough research before purchasing my sq5. Later found out its missing some very nice options.

I did read on overseas forums that with some coding I could at least get drive select activated and to use.

Would anyone know who could do such coding in Auckland? The Audi dealers seem clueless and told me it's not doable.

Many thanks in advance
Rob

http://www.audienthusiasts.com/Project_ADS.html

Rwangnz

Thanks so much guys. I tried msging glidn, says his inbox is full  :'(

GLIDN

inboxed cleared.

Send me a message and I'll take a look and respond.

Thanks
Audi A4 DTM - K04 NZ New | All bolt-ons | Carbon Clean done
2012 MK6R Golf |Stage 3+ | Stage 4 DSG | Tuned & Built by HSP Tuning

ERRRNO

If push comes to a shove ill be able to help you on behalf of Hennie.

It really is funny how we know more than some dealerships when it comes to these neat little tricks ;D ;D
Black 3door Mk4 TDI - Elite Motorsport Hyper miler
Tornado Red Mk5 2.0 TFSI Variant - Elite Motorsport Stage 2
White Mk6 GTI DSG - Elite Motorsport Stage 1

Beaker555

More a case of them not wanting to make any changes for fear of messing things up and having to own those mistakes more likely