B2 Audi coupe parts available

Started by wolfgang, January 24, 2019, 09:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfgang

Hi there
Whilst at a car meet last weekend with the urquattro I got talking to somebody who told me that a friend had coupe parts in a garage that needed clearing out.
Apparently its most of the interior and a set of rims of a 80,s coupe.
I dont need them but if somebody is interested I can find out more this weekend, would be a shame for it to be dumped.
1985 Audi urquattro
1980 VW Scirocco S
1987 VW Scirocco Scala
1967 Dodge Coronet
1984 Chevy Corvette

Audi do

slowburn

yeah,i need a coupe of bits and pieces too ....
99 B5 S4 Avant
85 coupe quattro
72 fiat 124 coupe
97 corolla wagon

wolfgang

The parts are apparently somewhere in Otaki. The owner comes back from Aussie this weekend and I will find out whats available and let you know.
1985 Audi urquattro
1980 VW Scirocco S
1987 VW Scirocco Scala
1967 Dodge Coronet
1984 Chevy Corvette

Audi do

Hmm, shipping over the ditch would be prohibitive.

wolfgang

The person with the car parts has been in touch and will forward me a list and some photos this week. Once I know more info I let you guys know and pass it on.
1985 Audi urquattro
1980 VW Scirocco S
1987 VW Scirocco Scala
1967 Dodge Coronet
1984 Chevy Corvette

slowburn

99 B5 S4 Avant
85 coupe quattro
72 fiat 124 coupe
97 corolla wagon

RobClubley

Are any of you interested in a pair of 86 Coupe GT doors (gold), a GT metal boot lid (gold), and a GT/ur bonnet (blue, bits of surface rust on edges)

I'm going to be moving house soonish and would like to give these away to someone who can use them. Scraping them seems such a waste.
1985 ur quattro
1992 Ford Courier - the sensible daily

FFS

Is that bonnet one which takes gas struts or a single stay Rob? Is rust holed through or moreso where paint is knocked off sort of rust?

RobClubley

Quote from: FFS on February 01, 2019, 07:42:03 AM
Is that bonnet one which takes gas struts or a single stay Rob? Is rust holed through or moreso where paint is knocked off sort of rust?

It's from a GT so I assume single stay. Would have to check.

I haven't looked at it for a couple of years, so need to check it's still okay but it was just surface rust on the front edge where paint had flaked off.
1985 ur quattro

wolfgang

I got an email with a bunch of photos of available GT parts and price today.
Anybody that wants to possibly buy the stuff can you please send me an email to;
[email protected]  ,and I forward you the email I received. 
1985 Audi urquattro
1980 VW Scirocco S
1987 VW Scirocco Scala
1967 Dodge Coronet
1984 Chevy Corvette

Audi do

Quote from: RobClubley on January 31, 2019, 11:26:47 AM
Are any of you interested in a pair of 86 Coupe GT doors (gold), a GT metal boot lid (gold), and a GT/ur bonnet (blue, bits of surface rust on edges)

I'm going to be moving house soonish and would like to give these away to someone who can use them. Scraping them seems such a waste.

Yes to the above (bonnet mainly) but freight would be a killer.
Are the doors electric winder or manual?.

RobClubley

Electric. The doors and boot are stripped to just the metal shell. And the winders were missing when I got them.
1985 ur quattro

Audi do

Quote from: RobClubley on February 03, 2019, 09:49:07 PM
Electric. The doors and boot are stripped to just the metal shell. And the winders were missing when I got them.
Ah dang, they are the bits I needed too.

slowburn

hey Wolfgang, what happened to the coupe in Otaki and the bits mentioned in this thread? also, how you doing? you getting on ok with the coupe? and I managed to score an S4 front bumper.....just gotta get it painted and fitted....
99 B5 S4 Avant
85 coupe quattro
72 fiat 124 coupe
97 corolla wagon

wolfgang

Awesome news that you found a bumper.
Not sure what happened to the parts in Otaki. I passed on the details to a couple of people that were interested at the time and hopefully they got them all.
I sorted the clutch in the coupe and took it to my mates workshop to fix up one spot of rust that I found. There another friend of ours, that did quite a lot of work on Rob,s quattro saw it and he convinced me that he would really make it look awesome if I sold it to him.
I gave in and its in very good hands, that gives me a chance to finish my Mk1 Scirocco for the VW Nationals.
1985 Audi urquattro
1980 VW Scirocco S
1987 VW Scirocco Scala
1967 Dodge Coronet
1984 Chevy Corvette

John Stokes

slowburn

has anyone got a line on the rotating seat tilt adjust knobs on the side of the front seats, I have a friend that needs some for her coupe gt....long shot but I thought id ask
99 B5 S4 Avant
85 coupe quattro
72 fiat 124 coupe
97 corolla wagon