VAG Tuner

Started by SAM_LOUI, May 29, 2019, 07:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAM_LOUI

Hi All,

I've heard and seen a lot of good, awesome and authentic Tuners out there, especially around Auckland.

I just want to know everyones thoughts on the following Tuners:

- HSP
- EuroSurgeon
- NZPT

I don't want to start a whole controversy about who's the best Tuner to go to and all that.
I just want to know peoples thoughts and/or experiences with these company or if you guys suggest any other Tuners that would be great.

Thanks

2007 MK5 GOLF GTI ED30
2004 MK4 GOLF GTI - SOLD
1999 MK4 GOLF 1.8 NA - SOLD

GLIDN

I am "HSP Tuning" if you will.

If you would like to know what we do and offer etc? give us a call or message.

Otherwise give the general public a chance to recommend or provide their own feedback accordingly.

If your mk4 GTI is a pre 2001? All thou I can indeed tune them, I am here to advise you I wont be tuning such an old platform anymore.

Thanks
Audi A4 DTM - K04 NZ New | All bolt-ons | Carbon Clean done
2012 MK6R Golf |Stage 3+ | Stage 4 DSG | Tuned & Built by HSP Tuning

The Red Warrior

I recommend GLIDN (HSP Tuning). Good guy that knows his stuff. You still do Unitronic too, don?t you Hennie?

Lurch

Hennie has tuned many of my vehicles and even cured issues from previous poor tunes by the likes of APR.

At the end of the day thou. You got to go with what ever makes you happy, and if it isn?t right you have every right to demand a refund.

GLIDN

Quote from: The Red Warrior on May 30, 2019, 01:36:35 PM
I recommend GLIDN (HSP Tuning). Good guy that knows his stuff. You still do Unitronic too, don’'t you Hennie?

Indeed I do bud, I custom tune these days as well. Way too many crazy projects for customers on the go.

Quote from: Lurch on May 31, 2019, 07:48:04 AM
Hennie has tuned many of my vehicles and even cured issues from previous poor tunes by the likes of APR.

At the end of the day thou. You got to go with what ever makes you happy, and if it isn’t right you have every right to demand a refund.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.
Well spoken going to what makes you happy with your choice and hopefully the support as well.

Audi A4 DTM - K04 NZ New | All bolt-ons | Carbon Clean done
2012 MK6R Golf |Stage 3+ | Stage 4 DSG | Tuned & Built by HSP Tuning

Fizz