Started by JaseNZ, June 19, 2019, 12:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaseNZ

Now getting closer  :)

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding : Ice cream man , Ice cream man

JaseNZ

KsDub

8) looks good bud, damn that's a massive screen.

JaseNZ

Quote from: KsDub on July 01, 2019, 10:01:59 PM
8) looks good bud, damn that's a massive screen.

Looking forward to the final install this Friday  :)

McDoof

NZ New MK5 GTI - Tuned by HSP Tuning
NZ New B6 Passat Variant 125kw TDI 4motion
MK7 GTI - Tornado Red

Alittletuningco

These are $3000+gst - that includes coding, firmware, 2019 NZ maps and adaption to your car.

McDoof

A minor addition to new car I guess. Looks the business.
NZ New MK5 GTI - Tuned by HSP Tuning
NZ New B6 Passat Variant 125kw TDI 4motion
MK7 GTI - Tornado Red

JaseNZ

and 3 months in the dog house for spending so much after just getting the car  ;)

The Red Warrior

But while driving to get flowers and/or chocolates to soothe things over you get to use that lovely new infotainment system.  ;)

JaseNZ

Everything was retro fitted out last night, I could not be more happier with the result. Screen is crystal clear and everything works 100% except for one glitch and thats my fault at the moment. Testing out the app connect my iphone xs-max will not work with car play, this is because I am running iOS public beta 13, Plugging my wife's in which is running the current iOS 12 works just fine. A few months of release's and things should be working again I have seen people report the same problem was going on public beta 1 and stopped working on public beta 2 so not to worried.

Hard to explain until you are actually using it but in my opinion its well worth it. I was also thinking of changing over to the active info display but after spending some time with one from the dealer I much prefer the analog dials.

Wireless networking works as well as hotspot connection and it connects to the vw app on my phone.

I have tried to take some pictures but its hard as I get a bad reflection from the light, can't see it when looking at it but comes out on the camera for some reason.

Here is a link to the ones I have taken it's the first time I have tried to link pictures this way please let me know if it does not work.

A massive thanks to Byron at A little tuning what a fantastic service this business is growing and will be getting my repeat business and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0Jc6nuBuODK4Wj6ub5k4YjcCg

JaseNZ

Apple release iOS public beta 2 today and now car play works straight away, Much better interface than it was before.

Jobu

Does this work on the Golf R mk7 2014 model ?
It?s been imported to NZ from Japan !!
I really like the car and want to buy but need to know if this upgrade will work on it or now !!
I checked a couple of retro fittings and they all said works on 2016+ Models
So I?m not confused !