URS6 on trademe

Started by URS4 Avant, July 11, 2019, 06:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

URS4 Avant

Very nice s6 pope's up on trade me.

user2154

Did this sell?

It was immaculate and low k's. So much car for that price.

If it were a manual trans it would have been snapped up. Can't believe the prejudice against autos in New Zealand. The only disadvantage of an auto on this vehicle is that you can't bolt on a big turbo, but you can chip it to stage 1 with no transmission problems.

There are many advantages to auto trans, much better on the motorway for example, and you never have to change the clutch plate, clutch bearing, and no slave cylinder to go bad. Changing the fluid and filter is a 30 minute job...

zeitgeist

I bought it, URS#4 for me... sitting in storage alongside my MGB GT :D Great Sunday drivers.

Unfortunately just days later my mother gave me her low km mk6 Golf Gti which I've just sold, as I don't really want to see it depreciating without being driven.
UrS6 6 speed

user2154

user2154

You mean you have 4? What are you saving them for?

zeitgeist

Sorry I mean owned and sold over the years. White S4 sedan, grey S4 wagon, green S6 sedan and now silver S6 sedan...
UrS6 6 speed

user2154

Welcome back!

You can never leave..  >:D

zeitgeist

Well, I like unusual and uncommon- and the owner of an E34 B10 Alpina won't sell so I don't have many other options!
UrS6 6 speed

portmanteau

'94 S2 Avant N300 Nothelle, '94 S2 Sedan '84 urq,'80 Golf GTI replica, '83 Rocco GTI, '99 TT, '07 Q7, '99 S4 Avant, '86 90Q, '63 DKW Junior, other non-VAG collectibles, & 2 lonely 200Q

zeitgeist

Cant remember what I paid, maybe 7 or 7500 or something? Sold my green 6 speed for 3800, funny what you will do when you must have something!
UrS6 6 speed