2020 Audi RS6

Started by kiwinednz, June 21, 2020, 06:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwinednz

I have to say it makes me laugh to read all the comments from members here about all the things they dont like about the new RS6 - many of whom probably havent sat in one or driven one.

I picked up mine the other day - moved up from my RS4 to the new RS6 and absolutely love it.

Used to be a member here before but havent been here for ages. Still recognise a few members from back then.

Ned

kiwinednz

Tried to add an image, under the image limit and all I get is this

The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.

beeker

I was looking to upgrade this year, but have deferred for 6 or 12 months.
Will be sure to get the 4ws and sport diff pack for mine when I do.
14 RS6 Avant Black
23 RS6 Performance avant on order
17 Q7 S Line 200kw
93 E36 M3 Targa Car
01 Porsche Boxster Series Race Car
17 Porsche 991.2 GT3 clubsport
94 DC2 Integra Targa/Track Race Car
13 TR86 race car
2018 Highlander
2017 Outback

the phantom

Quote from: kiwinednz on June 21, 2020, 06:14:22 PM
Tried to add an image, under the image limit and all I get is this

The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.

use a site like imgur and link to it using the image tool
Land Transport New Zealand, taking the fun out of driving since August 2008

Poonmobile

Quote from: kiwinednz on June 21, 2020, 06:10:27 PM
I have to say it makes me laugh to read all the comments from members here about all the things they dont like about the new RS6 - many of whom probably havent sat in one or driven one.

I picked up mine the other day - moved up from my RS4 to the new RS6 and absolutely love it.

Used to be a member here before but havent been here for ages. Still recognise a few members from back then.

Ned

Welcome back

I have to admit, I'm not as excited about this latest RS6 as I was the previous C7 RS6. I have only driven a RS7 (same era), but would assume its similar to the C7. it is just my personal opinion. But the initial reviews of this 2020 RS6 aren't as overwhelming as its predecessor...

Would be interested to hear actual experiences rather than reviews online however!
Current:
06 NZ B7 RS4 Avus Silver, 01 NZ B5 RS4 Avus Silver, 93 NZ VR6 Tornado Red 3dr, Renault Clio 172 & Renault Clio 197
Past:
MK2 VR6, MK5 GTI, 2 x MK5 R32, 8L S3 Imola, MK4 Golf V6 4MO, Polo GTI, 2x MK3 VR6, D2 S8, B5 S4 Avant, 03 NZ R32 Deep Blue Pearl, Renault Megane R26 liquid yello

Stickman

It didn't do much for me, until I saw Jon Olsson's 2020 machine...

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/jon-olsson-s-2020-audi-rs6-leon-is-the-meanest-in-the-game-140913.html#

Yet to drive one, but will be interesting to compare to my C7 RS6 P. Hard ask to beat that one. If I go for the new RS6, I will wait for the Performance Edition again I reckon.
I like fast toys.

2016 Audi RS6 Performance
2007 Audi RS4