WANTED VW MK1

Started by Stevo11, July 13, 2020, 06:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevo11

Hi Guys

I'm looking for a VW MK1 golf, I'm in the Auckland area. There dont seem to be to many around

sifty

There have been a few on Trademe recently. There is a super tidy Cabriolet on there now, and a Jetta Coupe.

superfueler

Current: 2010 Audi A4 2.7 TDI silver, 2007 Audi A4 2.0T DTM sprint blue, 2007 VW Golf V 2.0 TDI BKD 4motion manual white.
Past: 2004 Golf R32 black pearlescent, 2009 Audi S3 white, 2004 Audi A4 B6 1.8T blue, 99 Golf mk4 GTI black, 2005 Audi A4 B7 2.0T black.

sifty

It does look like a decent car, good bones and all that.

Personally, I think the price is at the upper end of reasonable, but not totally off the planet like some pricing I've seen lately. 

dave

Too bad its silver. Imagine how good it could look if it was Miami blue >:D

sifty

Hard. Miami Blue all the cars... Except the ones that are already Miami Blue, paint those Silver. 

dave

I cannot stress this enough you must paint your Mk1 Gti in a un original colour or you have no chance of getting a award at jambo

Pristle

Miami Blue is so seventies. Red, Black, Silver or perhaps a 1984 Pewter Grey Metallic (LA7Y). With the last one you could (almost) be forgiven for deleting the red pinstripe on the grille, or opting for integrated spots.