Good place in Auckland to get 2007 RS4 wagon brake pads and discs replaced

Started by Warwick Fleury, September 28, 2020, 05:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warwick Fleury

Just got an eye watering quote for the above; looking for alternative quotes at a reputable garage. Any recommendations? Need ASAP.

Cheers

the phantom

Land Transport New Zealand, taking the fun out of driving since August 2008

Warwick Fleury

I'm not too concerned if I need to travel across Auckland to get the best value service

the phantom

Land Transport New Zealand, taking the fun out of driving since August 2008

Brett

Previous:MKIII Golf GL, MKIV Golf GTI, E36 325i, E36 323i, B5 S4 sedan, C32 AMG, B5 S4 avant, BMW 740iL, MKV Golf Gti 2dr.

Current:
Company car
Weekend toy-2007 Golf Gti Edition 30

knr

Try Race Brakes in Kingsland, I got front rotors and pads for my B7 RS4 from them for a great price

Filx

Bring the parts in form overseas and fit them yourself or get someone to fit them.

JHM, Adams Rotors or other Euro parts retailers like FCP Euro or Rock Auto are probably worth a look.

Shipping might be a bit of a killer though as they are fairly heavy items.

FAIL - First Attempt In Learning

le mans

You might like to try GiroDiscs. Not sure if there is a local distributor. Similar price to OE but the hats can be reused saving money on the following brake change.

https://www.girodisc.com/B7-RS4_c_463.html

Poonmobile

Quote from: le mans on September 30, 2020, 04:38:34 PM
You might like to try GiroDiscs. Not sure if there is a local distributor. Similar price to OE but the hats can be reused saving money on the following brake change.

https://www.girodisc.com/B7-RS4_c_463.html

the guys at Autostance can supply these.
Current:
06 NZ B7 RS4 Avus Silver, 01 NZ B5 RS4 Avus Silver, 93 NZ VR6 Tornado Red 3dr, Renault Clio 172 & Renault Clio 197
Past:
MK2 VR6, MK5 GTI, 2 x MK5 R32, 8L S3 Imola, MK4 Golf V6 4MO, Polo GTI, 2x MK3 VR6, D2 S8, B5 S4 Avant, 03 NZ R32 Deep Blue Pearl, Renault Megane R26 liquid yello