1989 B3 Coupe Quattro

Started by Paulyahsee, March 22, 2021, 10:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulyahsee

Hi guys, I just purchased a new project and was wondering if anybody knows if some of the interior and exterior parts from the Audi 80 Sedan can be transferred to the Coupe? E.g fog lights (on the front bumper) door cards and dashboard. There?s a few Sedans on sale here in NZ but rarely any coupes. I don?t really want to purchase from eBay and thought it might be easier to parts out a sedan??
07 Renualt Megane RS
05 Subaru WRX STI
89 Audi B3 Coupe Quattro

slowburn

welcome aboard, where are you based\
99 B5 S4 Avant
85 coupe quattro
72 fiat 124 coupe
97 corolla wagon

Paulyahsee

Cheers mate. Weymouth, South Auckland.
07 Renualt Megane RS
05 Subaru WRX STI
89 Audi B3 Coupe Quattro

wilco

Did you pick up the white one down at Puke, been for sale for ages?

Paulyahsee

No i picked up this one up from Whangarei
07 Renualt Megane RS
05 Subaru WRX STI
89 Audi B3 Coupe Quattro

Mogalli

Oh that silver one was properly beat up. Good luck with the resto! Lots of parts will cross over, but there are lots unique to the coupe too. A list of parts needed would be a good start.
'90 b3 quattro sedan
'01 b5 quattro estate
'89 b3 fwd sedan
'95 b4 fwd sedan

Paulyahsee

Yeah she?s a lot of work! But hopefully worth it. I?ll put some photos up soon of what I find as we are about to get stuck in.
07 Renualt Megane RS
05 Subaru WRX STI
89 Audi B3 Coupe Quattro

JLTemp

Cool another b3 coupe owner!

If you want some repair manuals I have some pdfs I can send to you. Let me know.  :)

Paulyahsee

Yes please mate, that would be awesome! My email is [email protected]
07 Renualt Megane RS
05 Subaru WRX STI
89 Audi B3 Coupe Quattro

JLTemp

I uploaded them to my google drive and added your email so you should be able to access them. I would suggest downloading them and saving them. They're a bit too big all up to send so I figured this would be an easy way to do it.

The manuals contain info for the 4 cylinder as well as the 5 cylinders and the sedans/coupes. The 5 cylinders are sometimes broken up into a couple of different types - 2.2KV and the 2.3NG+7A I think there's some turbo stuff in there too. They're generally labeled down the bottom of the pages as to what you're looking at.

If anyone else wants them let me know and I can add you in or change out the link so anyone can view it.

Also here's a good place for part numbers ect - 7Zap Its also useful for a lot of manufacturers/models ect.

Paulyahsee

Absolute legend! Great build btw.
07 Renualt Megane RS
05 Subaru WRX STI
89 Audi B3 Coupe Quattro

Audi do

Quote from: JLTemp on March 24, 2021, 05:42:48 PM
I uploaded them to my google drive and added your email so you should be able to access them. I would suggest downloading them and saving them. They're a bit too big all up to send so I figured this would be an easy way to do it.

The manuals contain info for the 4 cylinder as well as the 5 cylinders and the sedans/coupes. The 5 cylinders are sometimes broken up into a couple of different types - 2.2KV and the 2.3NG+7A I think there's some turbo stuff in there too. They're generally labeled down the bottom of the pages as to what you're looking at.

If anyone else wants them let me know and I can add you in or change out the link so anyone can view it.

Also here's a good place for part numbers ect - 7Zap Its also useful for a lot of manufacturers/models ect.

Yes please.

JLTemp

Ok heres the link to the PDFs. Anyone can view it now. There are double ups and I get the feeling it was because some had extra pages, I can't remember.

There is also Some K-Jet stuff, some odometer repair guide stuff. If anyone has any extra items that may be of use let me know and I can add them into it.

HERE

Audi do

Phwoar!! there's some good stuff in there, cheers for putting it up.