2003 A4 B6 Avant Quattro For Sale. Reg on Hold. Requires new driver door

Started by A4RD, June 17, 2021, 01:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A4RD

Hey so I'm having to sell one of my cars as I'm broke and can't afford to get it back on the road.

Rego is FSH239.  Check out CarJam.co.nz if you like.

I got t-boned while leaving uni car park, and requires new drivers side door and front guard.  Car still starts and drives.

I only just replaced the steering rack, and suspension (control arms and bushes), and bought new tyres for it.

Anyone wanting to make an offer, the vehicle is located at my home in Linton.  You could potentially drive it home if you wanted to risk being pulled over, that's how i got it home,  but i'd recommend driving it onto a car trailer and towing it instead.

There is a misfire on cylinder 2, which i haven't properly troubleshooted yet, although I did replace the coil on that cylinder with a new one, so maybe as simple as a new spark plug, maybe not.  I don't have the skills or resources to get any further.

At the very least this would make a great parts vehicle, but would be so great to see it back on the road.

If you're interested call or text on   0221065954.

cheers

EDIT: after several attempts to upload images unsuccessfully, I'm told the upload folder is full... Admins??