Christchurch, where to go?

Started by sas_knox, August 29, 2021, 03:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sas_knox

Hey, new here.

Just looking for recommendations for a performance/tuning shop in Christchurch to get the most from a Golf R. I see Harman Motors say they do work on euros.

Would much prefer to purchase one here (Chch) and build it here, but could also purchase one in Auckland and get it built there.

Assume money isn?t an issue, wanting 400+hp (more would be desirable), and I?m under the impression this can be done on stock internals? Also will be a daily.

Thanks in advance for checking out me post.

Brett

Hi there and welcome to the forum

I'd recommend Elite Motorsport. Have had multiple cars tuned through them and smiles every time at the results

Elite Motorsport
Arno - 021321570

Cheers
Previous:MKIII Golf GL, MKIV Golf GTI, E36 325i, E36 323i, B5 S4 sedan, C32 AMG, B5 S4 avant, BMW 740iL, MKV Golf Gti 2dr.

Current:
Company car
Weekend toy-2007 Golf Gti Edition 30

ERRRNO

Hey mate.

I run a small shop in Sydenham specializing in exactly what you?re after.
To achieve 400hp or near enough you?re looking at a minimum intake, exhaust, intercooler upgrade and ECU and TCU tuning. You could easily go down the road of hybrid turbocharger and extra fueling upgrades for that 500hp addiction.

Brett has already put my number above if you wanted to stop in for a chat (when it?s safe to do so anyway)

Cheers
Arno
Black 3door Mk4 TDI - Elite Motorsport Hyper miler
Tornado Red Mk5 2.0 TFSI Variant - Elite Motorsport Stage 2
White Mk6 GTI DSG - Elite Motorsport Stage 1

sas_knox

Oh awesome, cheers for the replies.

@ERRRNO will def be in touch. You guys can take care of all that? Sourcing and fitment of parts? Probably look to just go stage 2 for now.

But yeah, will be in contact when I settle on a vehicle.

Cheers.

ERRRNO

Yup absolutely, I have some stock inbound already.
Black 3door Mk4 TDI - Elite Motorsport Hyper miler
Tornado Red Mk5 2.0 TFSI Variant - Elite Motorsport Stage 2
White Mk6 GTI DSG - Elite Motorsport Stage 1