200 auto at picapart

Started by orggti, December 15, 2004, 09:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orggti

Hope you got my message scott? the discs are just sitting in the back seat i just couldnt tell if they were good enough for you. As they arent too much new from B&T in boston rd i dont think so i thought ids better leave it up to you to decide hope you got time to go out there.

OOOO

Thanks Jem.  I got your message and might get there tomorrow.
2014 Audi A8 4.2TDI
2013 VW Golf 2.0TDI
2009 Audi A3 quattro

wilco

Jem does that 200 still have the rear hubs?? Looking for a pair.? Dont need any brake gear with them, just the hubs and stub axles that bolt to the beam.

Thanks
Wilco.

orggti

yes it stll has the stubs as far as i know i was there two days ago.

wilco

Great thanks,  its up off rosebank rd somewhere isnt it?

orggti

Sure is 2nd driveway after you get off motorway at rosebank rd cant miss it.

Pushbutton_auto

One of the guys reckons about two weeks left, before it gets the squash. Shame,  because the doors, boot and bonnet are so nice. Still has starter, alternator, exhaust less muffler, windows etc, obviously not high ticket items ?   Wish we still had the old farm, could start an Audi yard of my own !!
Beating up parking wardens ain't a crime.

orggti

hmmm i might get the starter as they cant be rebuilt cause its a audi one  :( They are 1.1 kw grunty eh.

Pushbutton_auto

I will check the car out tomorrow and write up a list of whats left.

Pushbutton_auto

Resting in peace, though that hardly seems likely if you have just been crushed by a massive mechanical press.  What a waste, esp those doors, bonnet, boot, front guards. And it looks like they compacted the bumpers ( already off, just not stashed) as well. Darn,  I left that front passenger regulator in to stop further damage to the interior. >:(   Plus all the windows and parts stashed in the boot,  all sadly gone.  :( :( :( 
Looks like I am going to have to visit some friends and start my own parts graveyard like we used to have on the old farm.

orggti

thats cars, unfortunatly you have to chuck good parts as they would fill up anylast space we have left on this plant!!! i had to chuck a whole lot of good 100/200 doors at pickapart as i was just sick of lifting them around and nobody wanted to buy them. And when parts get really hard to find, well as much as i like my old 200tq i hope im mucking around with something a bit newer and better by the time that happens.