What's the most you would pay for a mint MK2 16V?

Started by 16v GTi, December 04, 2006, 03:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rambo_005

16v GTi

Quote from: Anton on December 05, 2006, 09:10:05 PM
hmm mk 4 is only 1200kgs man..

Only 1200kgs  ???.  dude it's a hatchback, a fat overweight hatchback with even more weight over the front axle making it handle like a pig.  The rear suspension is simply inadequate for the size of the car.  The Mk4 R32 goes some way to solving the problem but that's a totally different car.

Quote from: Anton on December 05, 2006, 09:10:05 PM
id rather have a little more weight than a coke can on wheels!

Why do you come to the Mk2 forum if you're going to make comments like this?

Simon MkII

Mazda Mx5

hitmanGTI

Quote from: Volks Cafe on December 05, 2006, 11:25:49 PM
Only 1200kgs  ???.  dude it's a hatchback, a fat overweight hatchback with even more weight over the front axle making it handle like a pig.  The rear suspension is simply inadequate for the size of the car.  The Mk4 R32 goes some way to solving the problem but that's a totally different car.

Why do you come to the Mk2 forum if you're going to make comments like this?

Dig it ;)

some one has got to ad some spice..  other wise the forum would go something like this..

Question "How much is a MK2 16v worth"

Reply "4,500"

end of discussion

:)

orggti

Quote from: Anton on December 06, 2006, 06:06:48 AM
Dig it ;)

some one has got to ad some spice..  other wise the forum would go something like this..

Question "How much is a MK2 16v worth"

Reply "4,500"

end of discussion

:)

i dunno Anton, im sure we could all survive without your sometimes rather silly comments but hey

16v GTi

I was probably a bit harsh on the Mk4, it's a good car, just not pure.

Anyone else want to chime in on the original topic?

hitmanGTI

Quote from: orggti on December 06, 2006, 08:41:27 AM
i dunno Anton, im sure we could all survive without your sometimes rather silly comments but hey

doubt it .. vask would be dead..

16v GTi

rambo_005

hitmanGTI

michaeljohnz

Volks..not quite the topic you posted but did you end up with a SA import? somwhow i think I read somewhere you had..if so, take a look at my post in 'Mk2 GTI owners, cars'..I 've posted an address of mechanics who have a good knowledge of working on SA cars, being as they aare 2 guys who used to live in SA..Regards..

16v GTi

Quote from: michaeljohnz on March 03, 2007, 04:50:01 PM
Volks..not quite the topic you posted but did you end up with a SA import? somwhow i think I read somewhere you had..if so, take a look at my post in 'Mk2 GTI owners, cars'..I 've posted an address of mechanics who have a good knowledge of working on SA cars, being as they aare 2 guys who used to live in SA..Regards..

Yes I have an SA import as well as the car I bought that this thread relates to.  Not quite sure what to do with it now, it needs a fuel pump to get a warrant and has a little rust, I own 4 vehicles at the moment so will probably sell it.  Will check your post, cheers.

orggti

I might have a fuel pump. and hey look Vask didnt die after Anton got banned.

16v GTi

Who is Anton?

orggti, Please PM me regarding the fuel pump also what are the two sensors I recall you mentioning should be replaced on all K-Jet/16V cars?  Thanks mate.

Period_Correct_

Quote from: Volks Cafe on March 04, 2007, 07:45:06 PM
Who is Anton?

orggti, Please PM me regarding the fuel pump also what are the two sensors I recall you mentioning should be replaced on all K-Jet/16V cars?  Thanks mate.

who cares >:D >:D
1971 Porsche 911T | 1990 Audi Quattro Turbo | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant | 2009 Renault Megane R26