Author Topic: Eibach compressed Performance springs?  (Read 1027 times)

Offline .:R32

• Things I like
Eibach compressed Performance springs?
« on: December 18, 2006, 03:56:39 pm »
hey well i just found these on the net has anyone had any experience with eibach springs looking at the set to go with my sachs performance shocks

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Audi/auction-81595820.htm

hitmanGTI

Re: Eibach compressed Performance springs?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 04:55:38 pm »
your car will look damning stupid if you make it that low..

they have been compressed and they are used.. so really you should just buy a whole new set of springs...

if you really want that low.. get coilovers at least you know they shock absorbers will be up to the task of such a ludacrist drop..!

Online robh

• ##
  • Don't do this at home children
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 08:52:27 pm »
they will be truely damning aweful on NZ roads, you need well damped travel not slammed to the ground crap like that.
Daily Driver - Clubsport R8 Track Edition 2016
Fun Car - Vento 1.8T bought not built
Project Car - Golf VR6 Turbo built not bought
Wifes - A4 3.2 Avant Quattro 2008

Offline wilco

• #
  • Ted the Mechanic
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 08:50:55 am »
Nice wheels on that car though. ;D

feelou

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 09:35:03 pm »
I scratch the front or bottom of the RS every day in Auckland, and wait for the day I rip off the exhaust on one of those benches in car parks. And cannot drive down the ramp at home as the angle is too sharp. Etc Etc

I don't understand why one would lower a car, any car, for road use. And it looks daft.

Offline GlenT

• ##
  • quattromad
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 04:13:29 pm »
That car looked ghey!
It even has a McD's sticker on the windshield Ha Ha.
Why do people want to ruin the look and handling of a good car?
Not sure what the current trend is up North but here in Dunedin there is a prevelence for boy racers to get the cheapest old 3 series BMW, sack it to the ground, put stupid $100 wheels on it then paint it matt black! How pathetic.
I saw one of these the other day stranded on the side of the road. The young git was trying to start it, winding it over for ages. Finally got it going with a big cloud of smoke. They buy these cars for about $1500 thinking they are so cheap and it's a BMW, but they can't afford to own them.