Eibach compressed Performance springs?

Started by .:R32, December 18, 2006, 03:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:R32

hey well i just found these on the net has anyone had any experience with eibach springs looking at the set to go with my sachs performance shocks

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Audi/auction-81595820.htm

hitmanGTI

your car will look damning stupid if you make it that low..

they have been compressed and they are used.. so really you should just buy a whole new set of springs...

if you really want that low.. get coilovers at least you know they shock absorbers will be up to the task of such a ludacrist drop..!

robh

they will be truely damning aweful on NZ roads, you need well damped travel not slammed to the ground crap like that.
Daily Driver - VW Touareg V8 TDI 2012 "towing beast"
Too Many Cars - Lotus Elise S 2013 "tangerine dream"
Project Car - Golf VR6 Turbo "built not bought"
Wifes - Audi S4 Avant 2012 "I want a white car that sounds nice"

wilco

feelou

I scratch the front or bottom of the RS every day in Auckland, and wait for the day I rip off the exhaust on one of those benches in car parks. And cannot drive down the ramp at home as the angle is too sharp. Etc Etc

I don't understand why one would lower a car, any car, for road use. And it looks daft.

GlenT

That car looked ghey!
It even has a McD's sticker on the windshield Ha Ha.
Why do people want to ruin the look and handling of a good car?
Not sure what the current trend is up North but here in Dunedin there is a prevelence for boy racers to get the cheapest old 3 series BMW, sack it to the ground, put stupid $100 wheels on it then paint it matt black! How pathetic.
I saw one of these the other day stranded on the side of the road. The young git was trying to start it, winding it over for ages. Finally got it going with a big cloud of smoke. They buy these cars for about $1500 thinking they are so cheap and it's a BMW, but they can't afford to own them.