VASK cards

Started by RS ZWEI, March 09, 2005, 09:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RS ZWEI

I was having a play this morning and came up with these.
Ive got sick of writting crappy notes on spare paper laying about.
This is only a web copy (72dpi) I have a print copy (300dpi) on my computer so if anyone wants a print copy version let me know.
If anyone would rather it had some other details on it let me know.

Oh and once its cropped it business card size, 55mm x 90mm so they will fit nicely into your wallet.

[attachment deleted by admin]
1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

Pushbutton_auto

Drop the last sentence, too big brother 4 me. And if we are going to do business cards surely a little more style ?
Beating up parking wardens ain't a crime.

rambo_005

I like the idea. It doesn't need to be overdone, just needs to put the point across and be cheap to print  ;D

RS ZWEI

Quote from: rambo_005 on March 10, 2005, 09:00:58 PM
I like the idea. It doesn't need to be overdone, just needs to put the point across and be cheap to print? ;D

Yeah, that was my idea, I was a Graphic Designer so I can do all the design stuff, but I wanted to keep it simple so that when someone pulls a card from under there wiper they dont have to figure out what its all about.
1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

Pushbutton_auto

The idea is good, its just people don't want to be WATCHED nowadays (Tuffey excluded). And when has anything Audi been cheap. lol  :)
Beating up parking wardens ain't a crime.

Period_Correct_

i think the card looks really good... and the "your car has been spotted" shows that we take notice of anything VAG...

it gets the BIG THUMPS UP..... ;)
1971 Porsche 911T | 1990 Audi Quattro Turbo | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant | 2009 Renault Megane R26

veedubtom

I like it aswell, i say leave it as it is, and make some

1.8t

I keep on seeing a black mk1 GTI here in Remuera, Arney Cres at a building site.

Would be good for that.
Dudlee the 86 318i
Past.. 95 328i M Coupe, 97 Pug 306, 97 Vento

likegolf88

Yea i like it, only maybe change the font, it's a little "not vag enough". If we're going to put it under window wipers (although it's more expensive) we could use plastic? maybe it's not that much more in price, depending on the type of plastic used, It can be lowgrade super thin stuff because it only needs to be water proof. Possibley just a plastic coating could be used.... like the united video cards, as opposed to the vidoe ezy cards.....