parking skills need honing

Started by QT, February 05, 2007, 10:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QT

OK so who was it on ponsonby road this morning parking their 100 quattro?? Hate to have to say this but if it were my car behind you i would have been absolutely livid. Not only was your tow bar stuffed right into the front of this poor vehicle during parking, but again upon leaving your park, moving this poor victim about 2 inches backwards. And right in front of a busy cafe. Come on i mean really, with such a nice audi and a vask sticker proudly displayed, this was a disgraceful piece of driving.

Pushbutton_auto

Beating up parking wardens ain't a crime.

wilco

GTI's

I Love my towbar! And i hate ponsony milfs who drive rangies and X5's! Stupid MILFS even if they are hot!

orggti

It was me.
If I caused so much damage surely one of you would of taken photos to post up on your cell ph cameras. Every hip discerning young ponsonbyite must have one these days. There was no damage and I didnt push him back 2 inches ::)

I didnt hit him on the way in only on the way out. I touched him on the bumper, it was a tight park and I needed my coffee fix to wake me up and feel good, Im sure you understand.

If I thought id done some real damage Id have got out its not as if I roared off, in fact it took ages to get out.

Pisses me off that I saw you two looking at me as though I was some craphead just cause i did that.
   Makes me feel like maybe i shoulda been an asshole to the dumb ponsonby lass in a black A3 who after seeing me get into my car and reverse up first to get out of the parallel parks in three lamps, then whilst i was waiting to join the flow as you do, just backed up without even looking and even tho i had my hand on the horn for a good 2 second still drove into the side of my customers classic early shape coupe and lifted the car up quite a bit. Way worse driving than mine.
Thankfully its a strong wee coupe and it wasnt hurt except for a small (big to some im sure) bumper smear. No real dent thankfully.
She got out and said its only a small mark, I said its not my car ill just have a look, it was fine and I said "you should look where your going a bit more" and that was it, I was nicer to her than she was too me, and no not because she was female either.

If I had another go at it I would as always try not to hit anybody. I touch parked for sure but there was no damage, if you would wana get "livid" about that ::) :police:

orggti

Oh and its a 200 turbo quattro ducky not a 100, and i love it. I drive it like a grandad and that involves terrible parking in which I dont turn my stiff old neck around.  :D

Pushbutton_auto

Maybe we should have a driving test where you have to drive between the orange cones, weed out the oldies !!!           :laugh:
Beating up parking wardens ain't a crime.

orggti

Quote from: Pushbutton_auto on February 05, 2007, 08:12:53 PM
Maybe we should have a driving test where you have to drive between the orange cones, weed out the oldies !!!           :laugh:

No No dont pick on an old man! :laugh:

Period_Correct_

haha jem.... Big Brother is watching  ;D
1971 Porsche 911T | 1990 Audi Quattro Turbo | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant | 2009 Renault Megane R26

hartster

You should go to Paris orggti, you'd do well there. Parking with max use of bumpers and towhooks is positively encouraged.

orggti

If it dont fit just force it is my motto.  ;D

Interesting how QT dosent seem to want to back up his claims to much.

gti vr6

Quote from: QT on February 05, 2007, 10:34:21 AM
OK so who was it on ponsonby road this morning parking their 100 quattro?? Hate to have to say this but if it were my car behind you i would have been absolutely livid. Not only was your tow bar stuffed right into the front of this poor vehicle during parking, but again upon leaving your park, moving this poor victim about 2 inches backwards. And right in front of a busy cafe. Come on i mean really, with such a nice audi and a vask sticker proudly displayed, this was a disgraceful piece of driving.

Surely not in front of a busy cafe!!!
Oh the horror... ::) ::) :o :o
1986 Mk2 Scirocco
2021 T6.1 4M LWB Transporter Trendline