Mk4 Owners - Your cars please

Started by RS ZWEI, March 03, 2007, 11:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTI's

Oh it's YOU Anton! :P
Eurosport drips back down the leg of vask! ;D ;)

veedubman

Quote from: GTI's on November 11, 2007, 09:53:17 AM
Oh it's YOU Anton! :P
Eurosport drips back down the leg of vask! ;D ;)

yes darling.. tis me  :-*

not dripping anywhere.. just sharing the love and trying to stop people from spending pointless amounts of cash on their mk4s when they dont need to..

GTI's

Quote from: ?iva on November 11, 2007, 07:23:34 PM
yes darling.. tis me  :-*

not dripping anywhere.. just sharing the love and trying to stop people from spending pointless amounts of cash on their mk4s when they dont need to..

yeah they need a mk 1!

welcome back smelly!

qta4

Put a MK4 in a blender, then put the good bits in a Mk1, tis the only way.
Its all about power to weight, the ultimate Jenny Craig cnversion >:D >:D
Skill is, sucessfully tightrope walking across the Niagra Falls.
Intelligence is, having the sense not to do it.

veedubman

Quote from: qta4 on November 11, 2007, 07:44:28 PM
Put a MK4 in a blender, then put the good bits in a Mk1, tis the only way.
Its all about power to weight, the ultimate Jenny Craig cnversion >:D >:D

yep.. i agree with the latter part of "power to weight"

but i like to know when i crash my car there are some saftey devices :)

but sure for a track thrasher be my guest.. parts bin special mk 1 or what ever !

qta4

But for some drivers, esp,airbags,abs,ffsgoomy, DNA, still wont help you
Skill is, sucessfully tightrope walking across the Niagra Falls.
Intelligence is, having the sense not to do it.

veedubman

Quote from: qta4 on November 11, 2007, 08:03:38 PM
But for some drivers, esp,airbags,abs,ffsgoomy, DNA, still wont help you

lol.... noted and agreed!. generally if you have the intellegence of a single celled organsim (like most auckland drivers) your pretty much screwed especially if you expect your silly EPS, ESPN, STD systems to save you when you make a cock up like rounding a hairpin at some stupid speed..

any who back to mk4s :)

GTI's

really nice car rambo you must be stoked on that!

eekthecat

Hey Guys,

Just thoght Id introduce myself and say hi,

heres some pics of my new baby, back behind the wheel of a vw after 4 years driving a wrx sti.

its pretty stock right now, but thats all going to change once christmas is over hehe

Looking forward to meeting some others at the next wednesday night gathering

Cheers, Peter

-----

welcome. what year is your gti, is it 2002 on.
2003 MK4 Jetta VR6 24V 4M S/C - Sold
1999 MK4 Golf GTI Oettinger - Sold

rambo_005

Love the wheels! OZ Superleggera...

eekthecat

Hey.

Its a 99 mk4. 1.8t

fitting white face gauges this weekend, jamex spring kit and exhaust to come shortly...

uero-jet

Quote from: eekthecat on December 10, 2007, 07:56:53 PM
Hey.

Its a 99 mk4. 1.8t

fitting white face gauges this weekend, jamex spring kit and exhaust to come shortly...
very nice mate.....unlike most of the mainstream mk4;s around.tail lights suit the colour...

eekthecat

hi.

Yup 18's, they should look pretty good once I get this thing lowered and hunt down some skirts for it.

Your wagon is sweet rambo, you in auckland? Id love to see it in person. Nice to see something a lil different for all the usual stuff on the road.

eekthecat

hey euro,

i was thinking bout getting some smoke tints off ebay for the front lights, pretty cheap so if they didnt work it wouldnt be any great loss, either that or maybe a painted headlight mod that I saw posted on some forums in the weekend

uero-jet

ask member " fizz " he bought some recently and im sure they were from new zealand

rambo_005

Quote from: eekthecat on December 10, 2007, 08:00:09 PM
Your wagon is sweet rambo, you in auckland? Id love to see it in person. Nice to see something a lil different for all the usual stuff on the road.

I'm in Wanganui, will have the Bora at the VW Nationals, as long as I can get the leave for it ::)

noj

Nice package eek  8)

I like the Abt grille and rear skirt, some side skirts to match would look the part  ;D

Post a pic up of the white gauges when you're done, be good to see how they look!

1994 VW Golf VR6 manual
2003 VW Passat W8 4motion manual - RIP

eekthecat

hey,

Yeah Im looking forward to having white faced gauges again, only problem is that the temp is in F not C so Im stuck with white faced tacho and speedo only. oh well might make for an interesting look.

That reminds me, can someone point me in the direction of a "how to" remove my mk4 cluster? I imagine it shouldnt be difficult but I like to be prepared...

Cheers, Pete