Mk4 Owners - Your cars please

Started by RS ZWEI, March 03, 2007, 11:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizz

that is rugged as love the rat rear  ;D

Dubious

Here's my piece.  Actually owned it since May 08 but been too vask-lazy in recent times.

'04 Bora TDI 150, 6 speed manual.  One of 2 imported by CCS from Oz chipped from factory.

Thankfully on the second week I owned it, some rockin dude was cool enough to kick and key the car while it was parked on Wyndham St.  Cheers matey!

15 8V S3 APR Stage 1

rambo_005

Nice one Dubious :)

Looks pretty well specced from what I can see too 8)

RS ZWEI

Quote from: Dubious on February 10, 2009, 09:25:17 PM
Here's my piece.  Actually owned it since May 08 but been too vask-lazy in recent times.

'04 Bora TDI 150, 6 speed manual.  One of 2 imported by CCS from Oz chipped from factory.

Thankfully on the second week I owned it, some rockin dude was cool enough to kick and key the car while it was parked on Wyndham St.  Cheers matey!

Looks nice Chris. Have you had the damage repaired? Do you have an mods planned for the car? Not like you to keep one standard.
1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

Dubious

Quote from: rambo_005 on February 10, 2009, 09:33:51 PM
Nice one Dubious :)

Looks pretty well specced from what I can see too 8)

Cheers Rambo, yeah both of the ones that CCS brought over were fully optioned. Works for me!

Quote from: Golfboy666GTI on February 10, 2009, 09:56:38 PM
Looks nice Chris. Have you had the damage repaired? Do you have an mods planned for the car? Not like you to keep one standard.

Thanks Nik - nah I haven't had the damage repaired yet.  I had Final Touches look at it but the scratches are too deep.  It's gonna need a panel and paint on the rear quarter and bumper.  Unfortunately have other things to spend that grand on right now.

15 8V S3 APR Stage 1

rambo_005

Quote from: Dubious on February 10, 2009, 10:06:34 PM
Cheers Rambo, yeah both of the ones that CCS brought over were fully optioned. Works for me!

Was the other one black or a dark colour? I remember seeing one for sale at CCS a while back, wasn't cheap either.

Dubious

Quote from: rambo_005 on February 10, 2009, 10:13:22 PM
Was the other one black or a dark colour? I remember seeing one for sale at CCS a while back, wasn't cheap either.

Yeah, black.  Came up for sale just after I bought my previous car.   >:(
15 8V S3 APR Stage 1

Fizz

Nice car dubious, pity some prick decided 2 key it  >:(

rambo_005

Quote from: Dubious on February 10, 2009, 10:14:53 PM
Yeah, black.  Came up for sale just after I bought my previous car.   >:(

I saw this car today when I was in Auckland and spoke it's driver - it is a company car and has done just over 100,000kms. Looks good still 8)

coons

Well here is my new machine, 2000 GTI

Reasonably stock at the moment apart from tints, lowered on B&G springs, V5? wheels, euro bumpers.
However it does have some nice factory options such as a sunroof, climatronic and red recaros. I didn't like the seats initially, however they have really grown on me.

Over all it is very tidy, and a good base start

First on the list will be some german plates, new wheels, and to make it louder! You can't even tell the engine is running sometimes. So probably a cat back exhaust as I hear the stock system is very restrictive? From looking at the position of the airbox something like a swiss cheese mod probably isn't advisable either? As the box isn't right at the front corner

RS ZWEI

Quote from: coons88 on March 09, 2009, 06:56:42 PM
Well here is my new machine, 2000 GTI

Reasonably stock at the moment apart from tints, lowered on B&G springs, V5? wheels, euro bumpers.
However it does have some nice factory options such as a sunroof, climatronic and red recaros. I didn't like the seats initially, however they have really grown on me.

Over all it is very tidy, and a good base start

First on the list will be some german plates, new wheels, and to make it louder! You can't even tell the engine is running sometimes. So probably a cat back exhaust as I hear the stock system is very restrictive? From looking at the position of the airbox something like a swiss cheese mod probably isn't advisable either? As the box isn't right at the front corner

They are NZ new GTI spec wheels (I think European as well).
Did you buy it from a dealer? It was for sale on Great North Rd about 12 months ago.
1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

rambo_005

Judging by the spec (sunroof, climatronic, red seats) I'd say it's from Singapore.

Nice to have climatronic and the sunroof though, not many GTIs have that 8)

coons

Nope bought it privately

Yea the climatronic and sunroof were 2 of the reasons I bought it. Once I get around to putting some new wheels on it should look pretty neat  :)

Fizz

welcome 2 the club Sammy :D look forward 2 seeing it at the next drive :)

GTi101

I have been meaning to update for a while, still too lazy with the photo's but hopefully have them up soon

2001 GTi
17" MAK Valero's
Hella Smoked Tail Lights
Tints
Bora Sports Shifter
K&N panel filter
4 Motion Euro Rear Bumper will Valance

Coming Soon:
Europlate
Superchip Remap  >:D
Chrome Guage Rings
Mini Antenna
Silver drivers side console and centre console

Wish List
R32 Style rear roof spoiler
R32 Style Side Skirts

CBRT

Finally had some time to wash the car!

2013 MK7 GTI
2003 Audi RS6 Avant

Omes

nice one Ballin.

18's certainly look good on the MK4's  ;)  Could easily be rolling on a set of 19's without trouble, but will feel more of the road eh!

If you are keen on the idea mate - We can house your twin pipes neater by sourcing a mk4 VR6 4motion rear valance/lower bumper ;)
'77 MK1 Golf GTI - Current restoration project

'89 MK2 Golf GTI 8V - Fully restored

'97 MK3 Golf VR6 Highline - Supercharged

'06 MK5 Golf GTI DSG - Family daily duties

CBRT

Im thinking about a custom exhaust system next week or two and getting rid of the remus mate
2013 MK7 GTI
2003 Audi RS6 Avant

Omes

Quote from: ballin on April 04, 2009, 01:02:46 PM
Im thinking about a custom exhaust system next week or two and getting rid of the remus mate

awesome mate.

i get the feeling something nice n subtle then  ;)  check out the 'borla' s/s back box. very oem but by far less resrtictive of course. its the one im gona go for mate. that way you can keep the subtle smooth current lower valance... aiiight.
'77 MK1 Golf GTI - Current restoration project

'89 MK2 Golf GTI 8V - Fully restored

'97 MK3 Golf VR6 Highline - Supercharged

'06 MK5 Golf GTI DSG - Family daily duties

shearer

Quote from: E3xtc on March 21, 2007, 01:13:28 PM
the little mkIV in the garage:
absolutly stock 03 v6 4motion

love your car  :o
any idea how many of these there are in NZ? can't be many..