Mk4 Owners - Your cars please

Started by RS ZWEI, March 03, 2007, 11:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isnowi

Quote from: leebutts on January 31, 2011, 11:37:34 AM
These ones look glued (they're factory ones by the look of the logos) so should be ok. New doors is always an option though :)

Watch out with the rain shields, our jap import wagon had some paint touch ups on the front doors, the painter didn't bother removing the rain shields first so there is a distinct line in the clearcoat where the shields used to be.
1985 Subaru Brumby
2003 Golf Variant Highline

4motion

2001 4motion V6 2.8lt silver
elibach lowered
235/40/18 toyo proxys
Black halo angeleyes
(that all i know of for now)

cant get a pic on(ovr size or sumthng)
2001 V6 2.8lt 4motion
1998 1.6lt Polo silver collection

elliott2705

Quote from: 4motion on February 13, 2011, 01:02:36 PM
cant get a pic on(ovr size or sumthng)

use photobucket and post the image link.

The Truth

Bit of an update, after plenty of drama with spacers its all sorted. 20mm rear 15mm front, didn't need to roll the guards in the end, infact, getting less rubbing than without the spacers...

Very happy with some stance, driveable yet staunch.

Lee B

2001 Golf GTI
Turbo back exhaust, ITG filter, APR tune
Christchurch

CBRT

looks awesome nice work and those wheels are sick too....

needs about another 5-10mm lowering IMHO to much gap at the rear maybe its the 19's  :laugh:

but real nice  8) 8) 8) 8)
2013 MK7 GTI
2003 Audi RS6 Avant

The Truth

Cheers! Yep, have intent to bring it down a bit, but my driveway at the moment can be a real bastard. Will give it 5mm at a time and see if the front lip stays on...

Fizz

Quote from: The Truth on February 16, 2011, 10:09:39 PM
Bit of an update, after plenty of drama with spacers its all sorted. 20mm rear 15mm front, didn't need to roll the guards in the end, infact, getting less rubbing than without the spacers...
Very happy with some stance, driveable yet staunch.

Very Nice, Are those TSW's?

The Truth

Sure are, Nurburgring RF, surprisingly light.

Omes

This car looks better in the flesh, The Truth popped round mine in it once and it looked so right, I think the MKIV is really growing on me now, just the potentail they have for tunining and modding is endless, you can really put your own stamp on them in so many ways.
'77 MK1 Golf GTI - Current restoration project

'89 MK2 Golf GTI 8V - Fully restored

'97 MK3 Golf VR6 Highline - Supercharged

'06 MK5 Golf GTI DSG - Family daily duties

Fizz

Quote from: The Truth on February 17, 2011, 09:47:33 AM
Sure are, Nurburgring RF, surprisingly light.

thought  as much :D they very sexy. I like that the spokes in the mesh are larger and easier 2 clean than alot of other mesh design wheels.

The Truth

^Still require a bit of elbow grease, but can fit a micro fiber glove in the spaces.

Quote from: Omes on February 17, 2011, 09:50:55 AM
This car looks better in the flesh, The Truth popped round mine in it once and it looked so right, I think the MKIV is really growing on me now, just the potentail they have for tunining and modding is endless, you can really put your own stamp on them in so many ways.

Cheer mate! That stubby antenna works a charm  ;) better reception that the standard monstrosity too.

Poonmobile

Darren's SC Jetta/Bora @ Nationals
Current:
06 NZ B7 RS4 Avus Silver, 01 NZ B5 RS4 Avus Silver, 93 NZ VR6 Tornado Red 3dr, Renault Clio 172 & Renault Clio 197
Past:
MK2 VR6, MK5 GTI, 2 x MK5 R32, 8L S3 Imola, MK4 Golf V6 4MO, Polo GTI, 2x MK3 VR6, D2 S8, B5 S4 Avant, 03 NZ R32 Deep Blue Pearl, Renault Megane R26 liquid yello

tyz-fly

drove behind him on the way home, love that Jetta, but who's black mk4 is that?

vee_dubn

my gti at the moment . just bought a front mount kit today.

CBRT

Quote from: vee_dubn on April 28, 2011, 07:06:37 PM

You made it bro, good to meet you today nice motor  :) 8)
2013 MK7 GTI
2003 Audi RS6 Avant

vee_dubn

yea man. this is mean lol. thnks for the kit bro cant wait to sus it owt.

coons

Cool man, just make sure you install that kit properly, none of this rangi slapping it infront of the bumper..

DubMan

Quote from: coons on April 29, 2011, 06:08:55 PM
Cool man, just make sure you install that kit properly, none of this rangi slapping it infront of the bumper..

Nah bro! Cut a hole in tha bonnet and stick tha intercooler through it...... 8)......lol

tyz-fly

Quote from: vee_dubn on April 28, 2011, 07:06:37 PM

i see you around eastern beach all the time, you have the external waste gate right?