Mk4 Owners - Your cars please

Started by RS ZWEI, March 03, 2007, 11:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coons

Poonmobile

Current:
06 NZ B7 RS4 Avus Silver, 01 NZ B5 RS4 Avus Silver, 93 NZ VR6 Tornado Red 3dr, Renault Clio 172 & Renault Clio 197
Past:
MK2 VR6, MK5 GTI, 2 x MK5 R32, 8L S3 Imola, MK4 Golf V6 4MO, Polo GTI, 2x MK3 VR6, D2 S8, B5 S4 Avant, 03 NZ R32 Deep Blue Pearl, Renault Megane R26 liquid yello

coons

CBRT

Quote from: Poonmobile on June 26, 2011, 10:09:54 PM
i want those wheels!! >:D

More than welcome to test fit them on the S3 so you know what offset and size to buy  ;) 8)
2013 MK7 GTI
2003 Audi RS6 Avant

Only VW

VW Golf 96 VR6 (NZ)
VW Golf 89 GTI  (NZ)
VW Golf 95 GTi (USA Spec) (UK)
VW Polo 98 1.4 (UK)

the phantom

Quote from: Ballin on June 26, 2011, 05:26:55 PM
This one?? You been Facebook stalking me bro LOL

so the Porker didn't sell then?  saw the listing on T-M
Land Transport New Zealand, taking the fun out of driving since August 2008

CBRT

Nope been using it done heaps of track work in the last few months :)
2013 MK7 GTI
2003 Audi RS6 Avant

vee_dubn

yo man its the guy who bought the front mount off yu. yu no wer i cud get a r series bumper for cheap by any chance?

CBRT

Quote from: vee_dubn on July 06, 2011, 09:46:59 PM
yo man its the guy who bought the front mount off yu. yu no wer i cud get a r series bumper for cheap by any chance?

Cheap not really- try eBay mate but prepared to pay
2013 MK7 GTI
2003 Audi RS6 Avant

vee_dubn

hae bro got the front mount on and a few other little things done.

vee_dubn

really keen on a bumper that the intercooler can sit behind. if anywun can help me out?

vee_dubn

i ended up heat wrapping because going over the engine made it quite hot. felt a big difference, also got a turbo smart bov instead of that replica ssq piece of sh?@ lol and moved it to the cold side by the throttle body, defiantly felt the difference there to.

overall iv felt a massive improvement doing these mods

CBRT

looks great mate, much gains? any other engine mods?

just cut up your small bumper for now till you get sorted.....

Heres an abs plastic uk one cheap cheap and they post internationally too...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-VOLKSWAGEN-GOLF-4-FRONT-BUMPER-R32-ABS-PLASTIC-/110676075818?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19c4cee52a
2013 MK7 GTI
2003 Audi RS6 Avant

vee_dubn

mint. one thing, i cant see how to find it costs all up etc?? haha

CBRT

Quote from: vee_dubn on July 17, 2011, 07:40:44 PM
mint. one thing, i cant see how to find it costs all up etc?? haha

2013 MK7 GTI
2003 Audi RS6 Avant

VeeDub

Bought a 2003 V6 4motion Bora in Silver. Will update with pics next week once weather clears and i've tidied it up a bit!

I'm quite blown away by the v6 4motion; such smooth, effortless power and very consistent power delivery right up to high revs. It's taking me a day or two to get used to the 6 speed though. It's a bloody good motor but in a big heavy mk4 it doesn't feel very nimble. Mk3 VR6 is so much more raw and unrefined which makes it more fun to drive but obviously is not as comfortable. If i had the option of taking a mk4 v6 4motion or a mk3 vr6 around a track my pick would be the mk3.

Maaark4

got a R32 wing off ebay for my mk4, was really happy with fitment, especially since its from china

03 Mk4 Golf V6

hrrsn

Got some new BBS rims for the Golf fitted today. Looks heaps better than the ugly ones the dealer put on :D

vee_dubn

should have the rear shocks shortened and springs compressed by the end of the week hopefully

RogerB

I'm brand new to the site.

I have a MK4 GTI '03 1.8T Manual.

Had it about a year now, not much in the way of mods yet. Just an Green Panel filter and I've installed a catch can simply because it was a crap load cheaper than replacing the OEM parts that had perished.

Hope to have new springs soon to get it a little more grounded and looking to save for an exhaust and some rims once I have caught up with some bills. :P