Mk4 Owners - Your cars please

Started by RS ZWEI, March 03, 2007, 11:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coons

Is it the 180hp version being that late off the line? Or did we not get them in NZ?
Nice colour :)

RogerB

Unfortunately no. Its a Jap import and from what I've seen online it was only the US that got those out side of Europe. But should be easy to get up there with a couple of mods.

Fizz

What's your Engine code? there are afew late model 180HP mk4's floating around. A mate of mine has a grey one like yours that's 180HP also Jap Import. Check the Tag in the Boot wheel well. will tell u the HP

RogerB

Yea I've checked all that . It a 111KW model so only 150HP. I was a little disappointed as I hoped all late models would be 180Hp but oh well. Its still a great car and I love driving it.

It does have a brand new gear box as when I first looked at the car its gears were stuffed and the yard had to replace the whole thing. So it shifts really nice and tight. I figure with an exhaust, filter and a little lower it will keep me pretty happy. Though if I come into money I'm sure I wont resist tinkering more. >:D

Fizz

mate once u start modding u get hooked and can't stop ;D  My first mod was an uprated dogbone mount and haven't stopped since :p

RogerB

Quote from: Fizz on August 19, 2011, 02:36:01 PM
mate once u start modding u get hooked and can't stop ;D  My first mod was an uprated dogbone mount and haven't stopped since :p

Ha ha I'm sure I will get hooked but I'm sure my bank account will have different plans. :-\

CBRT

Just cant get enough of this picture........ Great shot  8)

2013 MK7 GTI
2003 Audi RS6 Avant

Niz

blue 99 manual 1.8t gti ;D kitted. not too sure what kit though.
remus racing exhaust, sounds pretty sweet.
planning to drop it on adjustables and 18'' BBS LM's
When life gives you lemons, throw them at pedestrians

Fizz

nice niz, any engine mods u aware of?

Niz

none that i am aware of. the car is a jap import. im pretty keen to find out if there is any though haha, i've just recently got the car. :)

Filx

Nice one Niz - would be interested to know what bumper that is if you track down the manufacturer. Do you know if it is fibre glass or some sort plastic?
FAIL - First Attempt In Learning

Niz

thanks man :)

yeah i really want to know too. im pretty sure its fiberglass but not 100% sure

AROUSN

A recent one up the hills. Would like it to be lower but not around Ch-Ch its hard enough as it is to get around  :(
MK1 GTI 1983 G60 SUPERCHARGED
MK1 1986 Caddy Sport
MK2 2-Door
MK5 R32
MK4 GTi - SOLD

Fizz

VeeDub

Love that bonnet! Props for doing something different, really works on your car.

Pinkmaggit

Wow that looks awesome.
What wheels are those?

coons

Love it. As you say a little bit lower and that would be super aggressive  >:D

AROUSN

Cheers for the comments guys  :)

Quote from: Pinkmaggit on September 15, 2011, 07:04:10 PM
What wheels are those?

They are NKB 3Piece Cups 18x8 & 18x9
20mm Spacers for the rear are coming soon  :)
MK1 GTI 1983 G60 SUPERCHARGED
MK1 1986 Caddy Sport
MK2 2-Door
MK5 R32
MK4 GTi - SOLD

Filx

Props for the NKBs! What offsets are they? And the car is looking great wtuh that clean intercooler install.
FAIL - First Attempt In Learning

ERRRNO

1999 mk4 golf gti 18s lowered spoilered tinted chipped HIDs EXHauST nom nom nom
Black 3door Mk4 TDI - Elite Motorsport Hyper miler
Tornado Red Mk5 2.0 TFSI Variant - Elite Motorsport Stage 2
White Mk6 GTI DSG - Elite Motorsport Stage 1