A3/S3/TT Owners - Your cars please

Started by RS ZWEI, March 10, 2007, 09:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benckj

Looks like I've moved over to the German variety. Bit older than most but only 53k on the clock. Hope the DSG holds together.
Dealer pic attached as will pick-up car in two weeks after roof has been wrapped.

2004-Audi TT 3.2l Quattro
Mods underway!

Naekyr

RS3 8V, 2.5L 5 Pot Turbo, 19inch alloy upgrade with 255 tyres on front, gloss black exterior pack, LED lights pack

Tinting two front windows soon

Blazer60

Howdy all,

Just acquired a lovely 2014 A3 2L TDI S-line, pretty low kms.  After years of being a Holden nut I succumbed to the pressure of two Audis already in the family, an SQ7 and an RS3.  By comparison I am very much in the nana car league.  My wife has a very nippy VW Cross Polo.  Pics in due course.

No specific plans but to give both cars the respect and care they deserve.

Desmoscene

Hi all, I am a newby at this forum as I have just recently purchased my Audi from my neighbour.

It is a NZ New '07 S3 3-dr with 6-speed manual. It is not chipped so is original with full service history from Continental Cars. I have been tidying it up cosmetically as the my negibour who owned the car for 9 years had not driven it much lately. I have just purchased a High pressure fuel pump cam follower, which I will be replacing just to be sure. I bought the kit from the US as it also had a conversion kit to replace the standard bolts with studs so that regular replacement of this part does not result in stripping the bolt threads in the cylinder head.

Also planning to walnut blast the intake ports soon. Next is a full service with Haldex oil change. After that, I am looking to do some cosmetic mods such as Honeycomb black front grille and possibly install some wheel spacers for a better stance.

Any suggestions welcome for my up-coming projects welcome. Looking forward to chewing the fat with you guys.

Mitch9894

Quote from: Desmoscene on January 26, 2021, 06:27:34 PM
Hi all, I am a newby at this forum as I have just recently purchased my Audi from my neighbour.

It is a NZ New '07 S3 3-dr with 6-speed manual. It is not chipped so is original with full service history from Continental Cars. I have been tidying it up cosmetically as the my negibour who owned the car for 9 years had not driven it much lately. I have just purchased a High pressure fuel pump cam follower, which I will be replacing just to be sure. I bought the kit from the US as it also had a conversion kit to replace the standard bolts with studs so that regular replacement of this part does not result in stripping the bolt threads in the cylinder head.

Also planning to walnut blast the intake ports soon. Next is a full service with Haldex oil change. After that, I am looking to do some cosmetic mods such as Honeycomb black front grille and possibly install some wheel spacers for a better stance.

Any suggestions welcome for my up-coming projects welcome. Looking forward to chewing the fat with you guys.

You've ticked all the right boxes there! What colour? Any photos?
2003 VW Golf R32 Deep Blue Pearl
(Sold) 2006 VW Golf R32 United Grey
(Sold) 2003 Audi S3 8L Ebony Black Pearl
(Sold) 2004 VW Golf R32 Reflex Silver

samgab

NZ New, 2017, S3 8V FL, Tango Red Metallic.
Pretty much stock standard so far.
All I've done is do the free air intake mod, removed the ice grate restriction in the air filter, cut out the blockages in the front of the intake, blocked off the opening into the engine bay, put in a panel K&N in place of the paper filter, and res delete, plus silicone intake hose, larger intake elbow, and turbo muffler delete.
So just made it breathe in and out a little bit better, not enough to make any power improvements yet.

Next steps are to get Stage 1 (034 Motorsport or Integrated Engineering) home laptop OBD2 tune, tint the windows, maybe 034 Motorsport lower springs, wheel spacers.
Also due to change the engine oil, filter, DSG oil, and Haldex oil. Also RS7 plugs and RS3 Coilpacks.