RS ZWEI:
What car do you have?

Year/Model/Engine/Colour/Spec/etc.

Modifications and plans?

Photos as well.

Audidude:
2006 A4 DTM 2.0T Phantom Black

DTM specs:

- Engine modified to produce 220HP/300NM (standard 200/280): not just an ECU remap - apparently modified pistons, turbocharger and ECU.
- 6sp manual
- Crossdrilled brake rotors
- quattro GMbH special suspension settings
- 18inch 15 spoke deep dish alloys
- unique front and rear bumper: front - prominent brake ducts (cosmetic only), rear diffuser, red towhook, 100mm dual rear tailpipes
- grille and mirrors finished in Phantom Black
- carbon fibre front lip spoiler and rear boot lid spoiler
- DTM logo on side strips and brushed alu sill plates
- full electric Recaros in leather/Nardia microfibre combo with silver stitching
- carbon fibre trim as in RS4
- Nardia cover for gear shift and handbrake
- multi-function steering wheel finshed in combination leather/Nardia

Total package is unique and not just a simple dress-up. Released in 2005 to commemorate Audi's dominance in the German DTM series in the 2004 season. Only 260 RHD models produced.

And the best bit: despite being close to $10,000NZD more than the standard edition in the UK, in NZ it was the same price.

Go here for photos:

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/audidude/DTM%20A4/

And I love it!

Cheers

Turbo:
As good a time as any, since i've just put it's new shoes on...

2000 S4 2.7 V6 BiTurbo
only mods are MTM stage 1 chip (225kw), 710N DV's, Oettinger RE rims
Bel RX75 remote radar detector and M2O blinder  :police:

keep talking myself out of getting a milltek dual middle and rear system and straight thru downpipes.  ::)

also want to put in some tighter springs, shocks and swaybar. but that will mean lowering which i can't really do at the moment due to garage access.(even though it looks like it's on stilts - more noticeable with the RE's to my eye - should've gone 18"  :-\ )

here's some pics with the new rims:

edit: Put in some Bilstein sport shocks, Vogtland springs, H&R swaybars front and back. EBC red stuff brake pads. Formula 1 Tints.
(Also have Goodyear F1 asymmetrics on now. Michelin Pilot Precedas wore down after a year and one track day. good none-the-less.)
edit: Redstuffs were a bit cooked after hampton, now have Pagid RS29 yellows.
edit: Pagids too noisy, now have Yellowstuffs

Audidude:

--- Quote from: Turbo on March 10, 2007, 05:13:22 pm ---(even though it looks like it's on stilts - more noticeable with the RE's to my eye - should've gone 18"  :-\ )

--- End quote ---

The stilts look is not a function of the rim size as long as you have the right size tyre. It's due to the ride height.

Fix that and you've got an even hornier looking S4 :)

RS ZWEI:

--- Quote from: Audidude on March 10, 2007, 06:30:10 pm ---The stilts look is not a function of the rim size as long as you have the right size tyre. It's due to the ride height.

Fix that and you've got an even hornier looking S4 :)

--- End quote ---

I the its because the REs have lips on the rims, standard S4 rims have flat faces which always make rims look they are bigger than what they are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version