A4/S4/RS4 Owners - Your cars please

Started by RS ZWEI, March 10, 2007, 09:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poonmobile

that's FRK'n cool! looks great in black too. nice score!
Current:
06 NZ B7 RS4 Avus Silver, 01 NZ B5 RS4 Avus Silver, 93 NZ VR6 Tornado Red 3dr, Renault Clio 172 & Renault Clio 197
Past:
MK2 VR6, MK5 GTI, 2 x MK5 R32, 8L S3 Imola, MK4 Golf V6 4MO, Polo GTI, 2x MK3 VR6, D2 S8, B5 S4 Avant, 03 NZ R32 Deep Blue Pearl, Renault Megane R26 liquid yello

rockycfc

Quote from: Albacol on October 27, 2010, 01:38:25 PM
2007 RS4 Avant in asus silver.

Are you Auckland based, and commute from the shore to town?

Rib Feast

I just got this, 2007 black edition RS4. I had the wheels titanium baked as it didn't look aggressive enough with standard silver alloys...  :laugh:

Poonmobile

Current:
06 NZ B7 RS4 Avus Silver, 01 NZ B5 RS4 Avus Silver, 93 NZ VR6 Tornado Red 3dr, Renault Clio 172 & Renault Clio 197
Past:
MK2 VR6, MK5 GTI, 2 x MK5 R32, 8L S3 Imola, MK4 Golf V6 4MO, Polo GTI, 2x MK3 VR6, D2 S8, B5 S4 Avant, 03 NZ R32 Deep Blue Pearl, Renault Megane R26 liquid yello

Albacol

Did you get that one from Giltrap ? Looks nice with the wheels - you've got me thinking now, might look good with my Asus silver wagon  ;D

le mans

@Rib Feast - car looks great, welcome! Now you B7 guys know that propper RS4s (B5) have brushed alluminium wing mirrors rather than plastic right?  ;) 

Would love to see some interior shots of that car too.

djrisk

Quote from: le mans on December 01, 2010, 08:39:49 AM
Now you B7 guys know that propper RS4s (B5) have brushed alluminium wing mirrors rather than plastic right?  ;) 

Heh pwnd :D
Him - Amarok highline
Her - S3 8P

Rib Feast

Yep got it from Giltrap on the weekend. The wheels were silver, had them baked with titanium paint.

Have been thinking about getting B8 LEDs and some sort of iPod hookup (has 6 cd in dash, thoughts?) but apart from that will leave it stock... maybe will do the blower mod and millteks once the warranty runs out hehe.

Also yes have noticed the B5 side mirrors, what's with the plastic, Audi?!

Rib Feast

Also will get some more pics on the weekend!

Albacol

I got a Denison link put into mine when i got it - not cheap (of course) but means you can at least get your iPod to work via the stereo. Its basic - as in put it in shuffle and you can simply scroll through, not full control or anything. Better than nowt though. was north of $500 to put in and sounds good.

Nice call on the wheels, i'm getting tyres tomorrow so will see what/how it can be done and $

I've been having a look at DLR as well, keen to put something on so if you do keep me posted. I have however sullied mine with a bike rack and massive kayak rack - some dude at the lights yesterday told me I had ruined it ::)

Max

RS4B5

Hi Guys,

Link to some pics of my RS4. Just been groomed, new paint to roof, both front and rear bumpers, bonnet and side skirts. Chipped to 435HP. Milltek to come, as well as a new suspesion setup i think.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56665954@N02/

HaNs

Quote from: RS4B5 on December 05, 2010, 06:19:11 PM
Chipped to 435HP. Milltek to come, as well as a new suspesion setup i think.

Look at doing your diverter valves also

beeker

14 RS6 Avant Black
23 RS6 Performance avant on order
17 Q7 S Line 200kw
93 E36 M3 Targa Car
01 Porsche Boxster Series Race Car
17 Porsche 991.2 GT3 clubsport
94 DC2 Integra Targa/Track Race Car
13 TR86 race car
2018 Highlander
2017 Outback

le mans

Hi Guys,

Link to some pics of my RS4. Just been groomed, new paint to roof, both front and rear bumpers, bonnet and side skirts. Chipped to 435HP. Milltek to come, as well as a new suspesion setup i think.

Car's looking mint. Agree on the above 2 comments - maf + 710n = good preventative maintenance.

RS4B5

The MAF was replaced when I brought it. Wasn't driving to hot on the test drive, not sure how long it had been like that though. Hopefully not long. Where are the diverter valves? I was told to check the O2 sensors also. It really does need a once over, it has full service history from giltraps with ebbetts doing the last few. Warranty from CCS. Any ideas on where you can purchase the swade style steering wheel and gear knob?

weta.worker

Hi Guys,

Nice!
1994 RS2 GUARDS RED
2001 RS4 NOGARO BLUE

le mans

Quote from: RS4B5 on December 05, 2010, 10:28:53 PM
The MAF was replaced when I brought it. Wasn't driving to hot on the test drive, not sure how long it had been like that though. Hopefully not long. Where are the diverter valves? I was told to check the O2 sensors also. It really does need a once over, it has full service history from giltraps with ebbetts doing the last few. Warranty from CCS. Any ideas on where you can purchase the swade style steering wheel and gear knob?
DVs sit at the front of the engine under the cf panel (Audi call them recirculation valves). The 710n is a stock valve from the Audi TT 1.8t engine and is stronger than the 710a that our cars have as oe. Good idea to change especially as you're running more than stock boost.