A4/S4/RS4 Owners - Your cars please

Started by RS ZWEI, March 10, 2007, 09:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slowmo

the red still looks so brilliant. is it original?
Current: 2004 MK4 R32 3-door NZ New DBP

Past: 2010 MK6 GTI / 2013 Nissan Leaf LOL / 2007 B7 RS4 / 2006 MK5 R32 / 2005 MK5 GTI / 1998 MK4 GTI / 1997 B5 A4 MTM

Gibbles

Quote from: slowmo on December 06, 2007, 12:56:38 PM
the red still looks so brilliant. is it original?
Yeah it's the original paint, as far as I know...

Turbo

looks cool, spend money on the go faster bits first. paint just adds more weight. ;)

i think only the front is S4, the skirts and rear valance look like they could be rieger or something?
2000 S4, MTM stage 1, Oettinger RE's, Bilstein Sports, Vogtland springs, H&R Swaybars, DBA 4000 rotors, EBC Yellow stuff pads, 710N DV's, F1 tints, RS4 clutch

Gibbles

Quote from: Turbo on December 06, 2007, 02:26:01 PM
looks cool, spend money on the go faster bits first. paint just adds more weight. ;)

i think only the front is S4, the skirts and rear valance look like they could be rieger or something?

Haha yeah, better make her go quicker eh...

I think you're right about the rest of the kit. Most probably Rieger me thinks...

Audi Life

Nice car dude, I reckon the black stripe looks mean!
Yeah spend the money on 'go fast bits' ;)

Period_Correct_

wicked ride mate... get the black strip colur coded...its sticks out
1971 Porsche 911T | 1990 Audi Quattro Turbo | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant | 2009 Renault Megane R26

djrisk

Quote from: Reubes on November 23, 2007, 04:40:38 PM
2001 S4 MTM

Black, black and more black

ECU has an MTM sticker that says 306PS
Sweet car, where did you find this one?
Him - Amarok highline
Her - S3 8P

le mans

Gibbles I think I saw your car today driving in the opposite direction on East St...it's a small world  :) By the way I've just had my A4 fitted with after market wheels. There are some pics over here... http://www.vask.org.nz/index.php/topic,8420.0.html

Gibbles

Quote from: le mans on December 07, 2007, 06:39:29 PM
Gibbles I think I saw your car today driving in the opposite direction on East St...it's a small world  :) By the way I've just had my A4 fitted with after market wheels. There are some pics over here... http://www.vask.org.nz/index.php/topic,8420.0.html
Could have been me... Auckland is pretty tiny!
You're car looks great now. It's amazing how wheels can transform a car. I was too embarrassed to even show pics of my car without the new wheels!

Reubes

djrisk , I picked it up off a dealer who had it traded in I think. Thinking it needs to stretch its legs so im planning on a trip from AKL to QTWN for the break.

djrisk

Quote from: Reubes on December 10, 2007, 02:08:00 PM
djrisk , I picked it up off a dealer who had it traded in I think. Thinking it needs to stretch its legs so im planning on a trip from AKL to QTWN for the break.

Lucky, i love the black. Mine was a hurried purchase as we had no car at the time, and silver was all there was. I was thnking about making the same trip in mine, or possibly my father in laws SL55 AMG. Either car would make the journey awesome. When you get down there, check out the cow restaraunt, awesome pizzas!! :laugh:
Him - Amarok highline
Her - S3 8P

Teabag

waxer

1999 S4 Avant, Stock, white leather interior (tho more like grey now) lovin it [

djrisk

Quote from: waxer on January 24, 2008, 08:24:39 PM
1999 S4 Avant, Stock, white leather interior (tho more like grey now) lovin it [
Nice wagon. If you feel like getting it tuned, im going to get superchips to tune mine in a few weeks time. 306hp and 480NM. A little short of a MTM in the torque department cause they dont wind it out as much. Let me know, i can get a discount...
Him - Amarok highline
Her - S3 8P

Turbo

Quote from: djrisk on January 24, 2008, 09:43:29 PM
Nice wagon. If you feel like getting it tuned, im going to get superchips to tune mine in a few weeks time.

at last.
2000 S4, MTM stage 1, Oettinger RE's, Bilstein Sports, Vogtland springs, H&R Swaybars, DBA 4000 rotors, EBC Yellow stuff pads, 710N DV's, F1 tints, RS4 clutch

vaudiw

Quote from: djrisk on January 24, 2008, 09:43:29 PM
Nice wagon. If you feel like getting it tuned, im going to get superchips to tune mine in a few weeks time. 306hp and 480NM. A little short of a MTM in the torque department cause they dont wind it out as much. Let me know, i can get a discount...

I've been tossing up over Superchips and Chiptuning. From the website it looks as though Chiptuning extract more hp. Did you choose Superchips because of the price or were there other factors?

Let us know what you think of the results.

rambo_005

I have heard that while Superchips may cost a bit more, it is the much safer option...

djrisk

Quote from: vaudiw on January 27, 2008, 09:34:33 PM
I've been tossing up over Superchips and Chiptuning. From the website it looks as though Chiptuning extract more hp. Did you choose Superchips because of the price or were there other factors?

Let us know what you think of the results.
Yeah ive had chiptuning tune my S3 which had some problems, and a few friends cars have had problems too. Superchips are more expensive, but give a lifetime warranty on thier work and are an international company with much more experience and backup.

*Remember* - its not all about HP/torque gains, anyone can wind out a turbo to max boost, but the trick is to find that balance between reliablility and performance.
Him - Amarok highline
Her - S3 8P

djrisk

Quote from: Turbo on January 25, 2008, 10:25:10 AM
at last.
Tell me about it. Although Anton noticed a smell coming from my exhaust on the sunday drive we just took, which indicates my cat converters may be damned. Which means a new zorst with high flow cats etc, which means a new zorst before i get a tune.... and by the time i get the cash for that, the car will have done heaps more kms (its just the S4 for the wife and I) and we will need a new run around car... aarrgghh im wondering if it will ever happen ::)
Him - Amarok highline
Her - S3 8P

rowdyaudi

1997 Audi A4 1.8t quattro, black, 5 speed.

Slightly modified.

1.0 bar boost chip from Neuspeed, custom 2 3/4" exhaust, Oeitiger bodykit from germany. Polished 18" RS6 Wheels. Full Infinity reference series ICE.

You can see more info about my car at: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=140599839&ed=true

My plans are to sell the car and get a the newer version.

It is for sale at the moment.