A4/S4/RS4 Owners - Your cars please

Started by RS ZWEI, March 10, 2007, 09:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheelman

Quote from: Turbo on September 02, 2011, 01:54:30 PM
goes without saying.

black wheels look great on the red.

Cheers, it was a tough call between that and alloy, though I may need to tone down some of the chrome in some places to get the look just right.
Would be good to make it to the meet this month too but am sadly tied up with a rugby world cup stuff in welly, I'll definitely keep an eye on the calendar for next time though...
"Stealth Red" B6 S4
Milltek Hi flow Cats and full non res system
Hyperflow cold air intake
Remap by Autopassion

cforbes74

2006 A4 2.0T Quattro tiptronic , 91K on the clock. Currently standard

Planned:
1) Replace custom radio headunit with Audi unit
2) 18" Audi OEM rims

Long Term:
OEM S-Line kit

josrh

Quote from: Poonmobile on September 01, 2011, 11:42:43 PM
Welcome guys! Would be great to see you at the little meet we have planned this month!

Is that the meet in Mission Bay? I'll try and make it along.

LOW-A4

this is my audi a4 wagon its just a 2.6 v6 but i am thinking of putting a different motor in it was thinking something different like a lexus v8 turbo or something like that im open to suggestions im also planing to bag it but right now its got ajusties in it has 20 inch tsw rims and a custom perl white paint also has custom rb style head lights with the leds in them im wanting to turn this into a real head turner these are old pics from when i was going to sell it

frostmotorsport

Coolguy, that is a really good looking wagon you have!  Well, I like it anyway!

re: an engine swap, is that FWD or Quattro?  Will be tricky swapping just a motor (esp. if you go for something non-Audi) - your best bet might be to go motor & trans - but then you run into a whole new load of issues!  Just make sure if you go that route that you are prepared for major headaches/costs/timeframes etc etc.
I wouldn't have road rage if morons didn't have a drivers licence!

topkat69

A4 3.0TDi Quattro S-Line
Still in the honeymoon phase  ;D

Looks much better at night than in bright sunshine

mikemas

Hi guys, finally joined the ranks of the Audi owners..got sick of driving round in a Holden and seeing everyone else with the same car!

Here's my 2004 S4; manual, lowered on 20's, with painted caliper and new rotors. Plans will be removing the roof rack, new catback exhaust, ECU remap and air intake.
Always slow down for Ka band!!

topkat69

Like the wheels mikemas - nice combo for the car / colour

SizeA4

Hi guys, first post on here so I thought might as well be about my car. Stock standard 2002 Audi A4, 2.4L V6. Been really well looked after. Some people told me to throw some RS wheels on there but I think I'll just upgrade to an RS instead  >:D

Dally

Black 2001 A4 B6 1.8t Manual on RS6 19" Wheels, sport seats, sport suspension UK import

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=442116071

Dally

Sorry photos...

P1020275 by dally213, on Flickr

P1020264 by dally213, on Flickr

P1020273 by dally213, on Flickr

BGS30

Newbie here.  Just had my first Audi for 2 months.  2003 S4 6-spd manual.  UK import.  Thirsty, but impressed with it so far.  Had some interesting cars in the past:  Lancia HPE, Rover SDI Vitesse, Nissan 200SX, Sierra Cosworth Sapphire.  Building a recreation of a 66 GT40 from scratch using original blueprints and parts (well the bits I can do anyway - monocoque is beyond my skills so being done by someone with the necessary expertise....).  Looking forward to tapping into the knowledge on here.

weta.worker

Quote from: BGS30 on February 16, 2012, 03:13:26 PM
Newbie here.  Just had my first Audi for 2 months.  2003 S4 6-spd manual.  UK import.  Thirsty, but impressed with it so far.  Had some interesting cars in the past:  Lancia HPE, Rover SDI Vitesse, Nissan 200SX, Sierra Cosworth Sapphire.  Building a recreation of a 66 GT40 from scratch using original blueprints and parts (well the bits I can do anyway - monocoque is beyond my skills so being done by someone with the necessary expertise....).  Looking forward to tapping into the knowledge on here.

nice!  until a month or so ago I thought all the B6 S4's were autos (I saw a manual on trademe) - very nice

:D
1994 RS2 GUARDS RED
2001 RS4 NOGARO BLUE

M

Well I have already whored the pictures on forum but here is mine:

2001 B5 RS4
Seems to have some very rare(for NZ) options. Well spec'd from new.
Alcantara roof lining.
Half alcantara seats, never seen another here??
Alcantara steering wheel and gear knob
Sunroof
GmbH suspension

Anyway I have done the following:

034 3" downpipes
Custom built exhaust from downpipes back, using standard tail pipes and just quiet enough.
Custom fmic that was extensively modified in order to fit behind standard bumper, stealth.
Uprated oil and power steering coolers.
JHM shifter upgrade package.
Bilstein/Eibach suspension upgrade.
18x9.5 Rota Grids re-drilled to 5x112 fitted with 265/35/18 Hankook V12 Evo tyres, very impressed so far and well priced.
Viper custom remap with his launch control and flat shift options, estimated 480bhp. Leaves massive black lines even with 4wd.

Planned ideas, new turbos, Torsen modification, B7 front brakes, possible rear LSD.

Too much power is almost enough.

Poonmobile

love it! Interior pics? would love to see the roof as well. Have you thought about spacing the rears as well? give you a wider squater rear?? :-*
Current:
06 NZ B7 RS4 Avus Silver, 01 NZ B5 RS4 Avus Silver, 93 NZ VR6 Tornado Red 3dr, Renault Clio 172 & Renault Clio 197
Past:
MK2 VR6, MK5 GTI, 2 x MK5 R32, 8L S3 Imola, MK4 Golf V6 4MO, Polo GTI, 2x MK3 VR6, D2 S8, B5 S4 Avant, 03 NZ R32 Deep Blue Pearl, Renault Megane R26 liquid yello

Airdynamic

Quote from: M on March 11, 2012, 06:43:20 PM

18x9.5 Rota Grids re-drilled to 5x112 fitted with 265/35/18 Hankook V12 Evo tyres, very impressed so far and well priced.

Mate, can you please tell me where you got the wheels done ann what is the offset you are running? I have spoken to several mag shops about running a 18 x 9 or 9.5 rim and they are telling me the offsets are all wrong.

I know its possible and your car is proof :D

Thanks
Air

M

Quote from: Poonmobile on March 14, 2012, 02:13:46 PM
love it! Interior pics? would love to see the roof as well. Have you thought about spacing the rears as well? give you a wider squater rear?? :-*

Get more pics at weekend. Rear doesn't need spacing, just that picture I think.

Quote from: Airdynamic on March 14, 2012, 03:28:08 PM
Mate, can you please tell me where you got the wheels done ann what is the offset you are running? I have spoken to several mag shops about running a 18 x 9 or 9.5 rim and they are telling me the offsets are all wrong.

I know its possible and your car is proof :D

Thanks
Air

Mines are ET18 and I had them re-drilled at Royce Clive in Christchurch. You probably could use wobble bolts but I prefer the drilling method so PCD is right.

Straight on.  ;)
Too much power is almost enough.

Airdynamic

Quote from: M on March 14, 2012, 10:09:00 PM
Get more pics at weekend. Rear doesn't need spacing, just that picture I think.

Mines are ET18 and I had them re-drilled at Royce Clive in Christchurch. You probably could use wobble bolts but I prefer the drilling method so PCD is right.

Straight on.  ;)

Ok thanks for the info, what did they charge you for re-drilling? I got in touch with Rota and will talk over the options.

Cheers
Air

DPiddy

Hi Guys

I am a member on a few overseas Audi forums but thought I would join up here as well.
Mine is an 08/09 2.0 Tdi with Nav but without the awesome LED lights - still gutted about that every day.
I have done a few mods so far from how I got it - nothing major as yet

This isn't my first Audi - before this car I had a 2004 S4 6spd manual - and although I miss the speed and handling of the S4 I dont miss the fuel bill!

Anyway this is my tractor

weta.worker

Quote from: DPiddy on April 11, 2012, 09:50:19 AM
Hi Guys

I am a member on a few overseas Audi forums but thought I would join up here as well.
Mine is an 08/09 2.0 Tdi with Nav but without the awesome LED lights - still gutted about that every day.
I have done a few mods so far from how I got it - nothing major as yet

This isn't my first Audi - before this car I had a 2004 S4 6spd manual - and although I miss the speed and handling of the S4 I dont miss the fuel bill!

Anyway this is my tractor

very nice!
1994 RS2 GUARDS RED
2001 RS4 NOGARO BLUE