Started by 1.8t, December 17, 2004, 03:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think?

Sexy!
Pretty nice
OK
Pretty ugly

1.8t

So what do you think? We are looking for a 3rd family car around 10g. I love all VWs and a wagon would be great for me and the bike. It must be a auto so the whole family can drive it.

I think a Passat is out of the price range, that and the fact dad wont let us get a nicer car than his  :P

Do you like them?
Dudlee the 86 318i
Past.. 95 328i M Coupe, 97 Pug 306, 97 Vento

Dubious

If you let your eyes go out of focus and look at its back quarter, it looks remarkably like a Ford Sierra!

???

15 8V S3 APR Stage 1

1.8t

Quote from: Dubious on December 17, 2004, 04:29:35 PM
If you let your eyes go out of focus and look at its back quarter, it looks remarkably like a Ford Sierra!

Thats not a good thing! I guess they are cool beacuse they are rare :)
Dudlee the 86 318i

dubstar

Quote from: 1.8t on December 17, 2004, 05:49:29 PM
Quote from: Dubious on December 17, 2004, 04:29:35 PM

Thats not a good thing! I guess they are cool beacuse they are rare :)

Unfortunately, they're not that rare and they usually come with a pus motor and auto.  So they're not cool at all.
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

MRVR6

if you want to stay with VAG, get audi wagon but obviously will cost more than 10g. otherwise, i reckoned the other "good looking" wagon have to be subaru legacy or mitsu legnum. My humble opinion.

dubstar

Quote from: MRVR6 on December 20, 2004, 10:11:21 AM
if you want to stay with VAG, get audi wagon but obviously will cost more than 10g. otherwise, i reckoned the other "good looking" wagon have to be subaru legacy or mitsu legnum. My humble opinion.

Stay away from the legnums, they're expensive on parts and a b###h to work on.
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

MRVR6

Quote from: dubstar on December 20, 2004, 10:13:20 AM
Quote from: MRVR6 on December 20, 2004, 10:11:21 AM

Stay away from the legnums, they're expensive on parts and a b###h to work on.
hmm good point. but we're talking about "good looking/sexy"....

1.8t

We are looking for a auto, its a thrid family car that everybody can drive. I just thought a golf wagon would be cool.

Maybe a Vento. I did notice a vento vr6 in the paper a few weeks ago, $14k.
Dudlee the 86 318i