Any other Eos's on VASK

Started by old4130, April 27, 2007, 09:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old4130

Yippee an Eos section for me to ramble on  ;D

Just wondering are there any other VASK Eos's ?

Took Dad's one for a long drive on Anzac day..

It was fantastic.. the 2.0T+DSG is lightening fast

It feels a bit wobbly at speed, & heavy through the corners.. but Dad is already looking at suspension after everyone keeps asking if its 4WD.. it sits a bit high..

Super comfy, & just glides along at normal pace.. bit blustery with the top down, but thats convertables I guess... heated seats, best idea since cup holders  ;)

Had a Mk5 Jetta blast past on the motorway tooting

Seeing heaps of Eos around now, must have sold a fair few of them already
2005 Audi A4 1.8tq S line
1997 VW Golf GTI 16v
2011 Keeway Matrix
1987 Honda Beat FC 50 ~ 50cc of Fury

2000 SEAT Cordoba SXE ~ Her Car - Sold
2004 Subaru Forester XT 2.5 Limited ~ Her Car

Blake

Drive my mothers 3.2ltr V6 every now and again when at work. The thing flies and dare say if your not careful new tyres would be a must quite quickly. It takes off esp when using the paddles. We actually find the car surprisingly nice with the top down and yeah, heated seats rock huh.

On trademe there has been a debate about whether or not tiptronic is any good. Not many have driven an Eos and generally pan the idea of tiptronic - well I say they should try it out on the Eos - I was damn surprised at how nice and smooth it was.

If you can try the V6 version give it a go.

old4130

Yea agree on DSG.. quite a surprise

I think it being a bit blustery may have something to do with the speed  ::)

If you floor the 2.0T from standstall it scrabbles a bit, & ESP kicks in.. Dad's has non standard 18" whels, so may have to play around with tyre pressues etc..

All the small touches are nice, like the side lights that come on when you open the doors, & the auto lights & wipers..
2005 Audi A4 1.8tq S line
1997 VW Golf GTI 16v
2011 Keeway Matrix
1987 Honda Beat FC 50 ~ 50cc of Fury

2000 SEAT Cordoba SXE ~ Her Car - Sold
2004 Subaru Forester XT 2.5 Limited ~ Her Car