Audi RS5 - Latest Renderings

Started by rambo_005, May 16, 2007, 08:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

Quote from: feelou on April 03, 2008, 03:09:54 PM

I dream that they'd take the GT-R as a benchmark for performance. Time will tell

totally agree, the bar has been raised.
2000 S4, MTM stage 1, Oettinger RE's, Bilstein Sports, Vogtland springs, H&R Swaybars, DBA 4000 rotors, EBC Yellow stuff pads, 710N DV's, F1 tints, RS4 clutch

R32 Simon

Quote from: feelou on April 03, 2008, 02:09:33 PM
Late update. Came back from Christmas in Europe and the Porker was gone. I think someone on this site bought it. Bummer
Anyway, I have money down on an RS5 and will keep looking for a 911 Turbo in the meantime

Sorry Feelou i bought it  ;) If another ones comes up BUY ONE! Its an amazing car, if you want to drive mine just PM me. The 996 GT2 will try and kill you, bigger turbos than the Turbo and 2 wheel drive  >:D

feelou

I was too slow off the starting grid. Thought I'd buy it before Christmas, then decided to wait until after the holidays.

Thanks for the offer - I've taken it for a long drive in December. It is a really nice car, low-km, with all the goodies including PCM (I hear you'll soon be able to have nav cds on the PCM). I have been looking on porsche.co.nz since and no Turbo comes close to yours.

Smart move - well done!

R32 Simon

Cheers

Yes the PCM & car phone are really good, just $10 a month extra from Vodaphone, i am on the list for the sat nav CD, I have just bought an i pod lead ($1000AU) that works on the PCM screen just like the i pod, really cool and worth every penny.

Just waiting now on the Miltek (8 weeks!!!!!) and i am going for the APR software upgrade, should be fun to drive then!

Audi Life

Quote from: 996T Bliss on April 05, 2008, 12:07:01 PM
Just waiting now on the Miltek (8 weeks!!!!!) and i am going for the APR software upgrade, should be fun to drive then!

Yeah must be boring to drive at the moment ;)

RS ZWEI

Quote from: 996T Bliss on April 04, 2008, 04:12:22 PM
Sorry Feelou i bought it  ;) If another ones comes up BUY ONE! Its an amazing car, if you want to drive mine just PM me. The 996 GT2 will try and kill you, bigger turbos than the Turbo and 2 wheel drive  >:D

I got the big blow by from a 996 turbo down the back straight on Manfield, Ive never had a car pass me so fast before, the turbo was fitted with DOT rated tyres, the X50 upgrade and aftermarket suspension, dam quick car. It even out gunned a 380KW Falcon down the back straight, lol
1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

rambo_005

I went for a spin in a Tiptronic 996 911 Turbo in Australia... they are a lot quicker than they feel - the speedo tells you that!