200 lenses

Started by 200qt, December 18, 2004, 12:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

200qt

Hi,  I am looking for a front right indicator lense and right rear indicator/tail light lens, can anyone help me here?  Can anyone tell me a contact phone for picapart as they dont seem to be listed in the directories.  Thanks. 

Pushbutton_auto

The right rear has gone, and left rear is broken.
Beating up parking wardens ain't a crime.

Pushbutton_auto

Sorry, on the avondale picka car.
Beating up parking wardens ain't a crime.

orggti

There is no ph no for pickapart you just go there.  the front bumper is still ther but just stacked up behind the merc that is next to it, the indicator lens was in it still last time i looked, if i go soon ill get it for you and im sure i will have a tail light for you how much will you pay for it?

200qt

How about $15 for the left front indicator lens and $40 for the right rear corner assembly.  Postage extra.  Thanks Santa. 

orggti

havent been back to pickapart yet where do you live? Ill do the rear for 40 cause there the same as on a 100 but the front one is only on the 200 so 25 that cool? i drive a hard bargan

wilco

Just been up to there today, got the rear calipers and rear hubs.  Pretty well as Jem says, most other fast moving bits are gone.

200qt

Hi, Yep your price sounds fair.  Tried to email you but must be wrong address. 

orggti

Try just PMing me from this site. the front lens was gone from pickapart but i do have rear lenses