10 points to the person who can tell me 93' VR6 offset??????????

Started by jono, April 05, 2005, 06:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jono

Filx

FAIL - First Attempt In Learning

jono

17 x 7 dont have tyres currently but i was thinking 215/40/17

GLIDN

if you go for a 17x8 wheels the off set is the same as a skyline, but if you don't mind a streched look, go for 205/40/17 and not 215/40/17 (rub,rub). Had that on my bro's vr6, we ordered 17x7 ROH Azurro's were a 40p offset but did not fit hit the brake caliper before even getting to the hub. So opted for a set of 17x8 TSW AVUS R's man that looked so wicked, even got hight adjustable coil over suspension, man that really drove nice, and would not budge of the road at all. So we had 215 on there but we had to do some serious gaurd modification to stop it from grinding, but still did when you had 2 or more people in the back, or a full load in the boot. Well hope this helps.
Audi A4 DTM - K04 NZ New | All bolt-ons | Carbon Clean done
2012 MK6R Golf |Stage 3+ | Stage 4 DSG | Tuned & Built by HSP Tuning

jono

Did the second set of wheels you used have a different offset?

GLIDN

yeah did a skyline offset from memory it was either 30 or 28, really crazy off set but looked the bees knees and bolted in, but remember our vr had height adjustable suspension. so width of suspesion is half of factory shock width.

dubstar

I'm going for the 10 points.  The vr6 doesn't have an offset, its only the wheels that do.

Do I win?
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

GLIDN