Sold the jap pooh!

Started by R32 Simon, April 07, 2005, 03:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R32 Simon

You will all be pleased to know that I have sold the turbo charged Japanese pooh, otherwise know as an Evo 7. It was a very fast car and handled great but man it was crap! I just couldn?t live with it, I have to reside myself to German cars, they are in a league of there own.

Getting Debby?s S3 a one click AmD and Milltek cat back exhaust, Rex again is doing a great job.

Now.....................what can i buy  ;D   

dubstar

HAHAHA.  That didn't last very long!!  Time for another R32?
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

AndyS

Maybe a new Golf GTi?  Apparently there are some pretty decent kits out there to get a bit more power outta them

hitmanGTI

eww no...

not the mk5..

i will be very dissapointed after all the stuff i hear about your last one..

There is a very nice dark blue R32 out the front of the new Team McMillan Builing in New Market..

If I had the money for that I wouldnt be caught dead in my GTI...

or a new one..

bsting

RS4 avant !! or a good cond A4 tq LeMans.
And do come for a drive with us on the 17th ;D

rambo_005

A 2.7 S4? or even better a Mk2 Golf? ;D

R32 Simon

Some good suggestions in there guys, I loved the R32, there is something in the pipeline with an R32, will keep you all posted (maybe wait for the R36?). If I do go down that route I WILL either turbo it or put on a supercharger!! I think it was the sound the R32 made, intoxicating!!!

hitmanGTI

if you have money to burn a M3 CSL would do nicely.. yeah i know this is not a BMW board.. but the CSL is aiite sound sik to..

RS ZWEI

Quote from: hitmanGTI on April 08, 2005, 10:02:23 AM
if you have money to burn a M3 CSL would do nicely.. yeah i know this is not a BMW board.. but the CSL is aiite sound sik to..

You pay alot of money for not alot.
Point to point, a standard M3 is as fast.
1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

R32 Simon

I had a M3 Evo 98 model in the UK, that engine was fantastic, but i havent won Lotto yet so an M3 CSL is not on the menu  :'( :'(

westridge

Quote from: rambo_005 on April 07, 2005, 05:20:54 PM
A 2.7 S4? or even better a Mk2 Golf? ;D

Yes A Mk II GTI 8 Valve, ?Had one for years, best car I ever owned, It was just great fun to drive and used to annoy the Cr_p out of a lot of so called faster and newer cars as I left them in the dust. ?wish I still had it!!!

hitmanGTI

Was in one at puke.. it was off the hook..

in the BMW mag some psycho as tuning place in norway "Mr Carbon"
had one... theyh dumped even more weight ( carbon bonnet and carbon boot) land then supercharged it.. and stripped the innards.. 400kw or something and slapped big 18" with 285 wide tyre at the back and 255 at the front or something along thos lines.. (sounds like my kinda car) (break your kneck just chopping to second haha)

Rossi

Good to hear you have once again seen the light Simon!
2001 S4 Avant.
Corrado 16v - BR Motorsport ported KR 1.8l head with 284deg schrick cams, 9A 2.0l block, Milltek headers, K&N filter, 40mm lowered on PI springs/Boge shocks + VR6 strut mounts, front poly bushes, 280mm G60 front discs, 16" Porsche replica mags.

R32 Simon

All I can put it down to Rossi is a rush of blood to the head, I mean what was I thinking!!?? My Wife wouldn?t even get in it and everybody wanted to race me, a bad dream I really want to forget  :-\

dubstar

Quote from: R32 Simon on April 08, 2005, 01:50:38 PM
All I can put it down to Rossi is a rush of blood to the head, I mean what was I thinking!!?? My Wife wouldn?t even get in it and everybody wanted to race me, a bad dream I really want to forget? :-\

So your saying your wife has better taste in cars? ;D ;D ;D
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

bsting

And those tiny fuel tanks in the EVOs, how often were you filling it up ?

R32 Simon

Yes it seems my other half has better taste in cars!!! Am i to pay for the rest of my life for this error? I think I need psychoanalysis; can I get that on the ACC?

Yes the tank on it was pathetic, the drive and tyre noise were appalling, the doors are made of tin, the CD player was a Sanyo (need I say more?) and sounded like my wife when see sings, believe me guys, thats not a joyful thing!!
:'(

cy

Dubstar.. i think Simon was an ex boxer..haha.

R32 Simon

Hi CV, hope all is well over in HK? getting Debs S3 a one click and Milltek, one drive of yours and she will be smitten.

Yes I am an ex ABA middle weight area winner, hence my hands are knackered and If I hit a bag now it would be much worse than listening to my wife sing (and that?s painful) lesson of the story????take up golf.

cy

busy everyday here, sick as hell for the last 4 weeks or so

friend bought an Evo 8 MR version, drove it... i dont know.. the back is very taily, but its not a veyr smooth transition.. as in there is a swing motion before it flows (at the rear), not my favourite.. i guess u really have to know how to drive a 4wd properly to use it