UrQuattro shirts

Started by Duncan, April 12, 2005, 09:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duncan

Hi guys,

Just seen the new Ur Quattro shirts that have been made up by Brandon Rogers from Audifans. Anyone else looking at one of these? Maybe we could share the postage?
I've just emailed Brandon and will post the link if he approves...

cheers
Duncan

Duncan

Okay, copy of original post below. Have snipped his personal details rather than opst them on the web. I can email them to you on request.
My addy is: 'udders' and that's on clear dot net dot nz.

-----
Guys-

A quick reminder - Orders are now being taken for the ur-quattro t-shirt through April 22.  Thompson Smith (who did the Audifans shirt a few years back) has completed the design and it can be seen here:

http://www.thompsonsmithdesign.com/clients/urq/urq_registry_shirt.jpg

NOTES - THE COLOR OF THE CAR WILL BE DARK BLUE - LIKE AMAZON - NOT PURPLE!!!

GERMAN SPELLING ERRORS CORRECTED.

Long and short sleeve available.

Both shirts have the graphic on the back and ur-quattro Registry logo on the breast. Long Sleeve gets the "quattro" up the left sleeve so it can be read from outside the car when you drive with your arm on the door.

The color of the shirt will be light grey - technically called "light ash" (lighter grey than the Audifans t-shirts a few years back) and they will be printed on very high quality (100% heavyweight cotton) Gildan shirts.

Sizes available are S, M, L, XL, 2XL

Price will be $24 for short sleeve and $25 for long sleeve INCLUDING SHIPPING anywhere in Continental US.  Canada may be more?  Overseas - contact me directly.

To order - send me:

1.  NAME
2.  ADDRESS for shipping
3.  QUANTITY OF EACH SIZE - SPECIFY LONG OR SHORT SLEEVE
4.  YOU MUST PREPAY

I have been on these lists long enough so that many of you know me by now - certainly every person on the Urq List knows me - many in person - so I will reiterate - payment must accompany your order.

The Deadline is set for FRIDAY APRIL 22.

For payment use PAYPAL OR you can send  me a check:

***details snipped***

Assuming enough shirts are sold to cover the costs - I will also be making a donation with any proceeds to Audifans for these great Lists.

Feel free to pass this on to any Audi enthusiast - or other Lists - I only sent it to the Urq List, 200 20V, QList, and A4...

I hope you like the shirt-

Brandon