A4 Avant lowering, how much??

Started by timmyg_9, April 20, 2005, 08:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyg_9

Hey does anyone know a good place to get my wagon lowered? Putting some 17s on it and just wondering how much i can expect to be paying to get it a little lower, not on its ass but just sitting down better?

In addition though, if i was to buy the springs myself, any idea how much fitment would cost? and who best to take it to? cheers

RS ZWEI

Quote from: timmyg_9 on April 20, 2005, 08:53:05 AM
Hey does anyone know a good place to get my wagon lowered? Putting some 17s on it and just wondering how much i can expect to be paying to get it a little lower, not on its ass but just sitting down better?

Rex, from Quadring Performance can get you any performance parts for your A4, his number is the banner at the top of the page, hes a very helpful guy as well.
1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

bsting

Hi, which part of NZ are you in ?

timmyg_9

beeker

In addition though, if i was to buy the springs myself, any idea how much fitment would cost? and who best to take it to? cheers

Just do it properly and get matched springs and shocks or get adjustable coilovers. If you just cut or replace the springs, you're not doing it justice.
14 RS6 Avant Black
23 RS6 Performance avant on order
17 Q7 S Line 200kw
93 E36 M3 Targa Car
01 Porsche Boxster Series Race Car
17 Porsche 991.2 GT3 clubsport
94 DC2 Integra Targa/Track Race Car
13 TR86 race car
2018 Highlander
2017 Outback

Filx

$4-500 for springs depending on what you get is pretty average IMHO, maybe less if you shop around. Does the A4 have anything tricky suspension wise or is it all McPherson struts? If there's nothing too hard (time consuming) I would imagine any decent suspension place should knock it over in 2-3 hours.

Cheers
FAIL - First Attempt In Learning