*&%! idiots!

Started by 89Golfer, October 27, 2007, 11:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

89Golfer

walked out to my Golf this morning, parked on the street and some idiot ripped my
door handle off!!!! Newly imported pull type door hanlde!!! DAMN!

ok.. I'm done... just had to let it out!
85 Nissan Exa, 89 Subaru Leone Gtxi,
85 Honda Civic, 89 Volkswagen Golf (digi)
92 Volkswagen 2NF Polo "Steilheck"

Fizz

Watta a prick. I hate ppl that don't respect others property. I hope that person got run over by a bus  >:(

rambo_005

Somone keyed my Brother's Black Mk3 GTI 16V in Palmerston North the night before last. They are very lucky he didn't catch them in the act is all I can say...

gti vr6

Really hate this type of jealous/moronic behaviour. If these people tryed a bit harder they too could have nice things.... The thing is if you catch them in the act and dish out a beating all of a sudden you are a criminal.
1986 Mk2 Scirocco
2021 T6.1 4M LWB Transporter Trendline

Spinner

only if you get caught!!!!

BB

Quote from: gti vr6 on October 28, 2007, 10:40:50 AM
Really hate this type of jealous/moronic behaviour. If these people tryed a bit harder they too could have nice things.... The thing is if you catch them in the act and dish out a beating all of a sudden you are a criminal.
The thing about that tho, is its so "dog eat dog" I'm small and the vandal might be bigger so if i catch him what do I do? Shoot him?
I can understand the law we have in NZ.
In America I think you can shoot him if he's interfering with your property.........crap you'd think with a reality like that nobody would vanalize in yanky town, wrong.

Totally not saying I don't think a good thump to the ear of said moron is a bad idea but hey then you might make the poor sod deaf for the rest of his life over some door handle he stupidly kicked when he was drunk on his 16th birthday after his girlfriend dumped him or something and he got mad and started behaving like he normally never does.
Just saying :angel: I know the usual story is it's just some scumbag who wants nothing more out of his life than to wreak yours >:D
The end is nigh, but the end of what is the question?

89Golfer

i'm heart broken!  It wasn't some idiot breakinig door handles... it came back!

89Golfer

more...

89Golfer

more..

89Golfer

I wish I could twist this guys ears off! or break his fingers...
:'(

My brother in Law consoles me with these words:
"Mannnn that's real nasty.
Guess thats what happens when it's the nicest car in the street!" 

ben_d

Quote from: 89Golfer on October 29, 2007, 03:31:23 PM
I wish I could twist this guys ears off! or break his fingers...
:'(

He deserves to have his balls twisted off.  >:( >:( >:( You can't leave cars out on the road anywhere these days- I have had my cars vandalised before after leaving them on the road overnight. One got a brick thrown at it- I just wish I could meet that sh*thead.

BB

Oh dear My sermon has shown me up as a softy, that asshole needs a right kicking!
Sorry to hear about this 89 >:(
The end is nigh, but the end of what is the question?

SteveC

Fizz

Damn this is probably the same wanker that broke the handle. Man u should setup a webcam that points to the street. U can buy an awesome infrared motion sensor one made by swann that works with your PC for about $200. This Is also y its a good idea to have an Alarm installed on your car gone are the carefree dayz of not worrying about it. It is now a necessity!

old4130

damn animals  >:D >:(

Really sorry to see that.. hope you get them caught !
2005 Audi A4 1.8tq S line
1997 VW Golf GTI 16v
2011 Keeway Matrix
1987 Honda Beat FC 50 ~ 50cc of Fury

2000 SEAT Cordoba SXE ~ Her Car - Sold
2004 Subaru Forester XT 2.5 Limited ~ Her Car

Natesgti

That is absolute horse ass mate! This happened to me, same window twice last year within 2 weeks! I was parked outside school, they got my stereo the first time and all my cd's and the second time, i thought it would be fine just to take the face of my stereo, i was wrong, they broke in, found the faceplate and took my brand new stereo :- ( no insurance! So this is what i did!

Bought me a wireless central locking kit off trademe ( actually i bought it a bit before the break ins, but too lazy to install!!) and got round to putting it in, Then i removed all the manual door poppers so its just controlled by my key-control.. Best 45$ ever spent!!

Go to trademe if you wanna do what i did!

ck13

89 i was parked in Petone just around the corner from you and my golf has been broken in to twice.  Once during the middle of the day and once late at night.  I feel your pain

gti vr6

Quote from: ck13 on October 29, 2007, 04:46:50 PM
89 i was parked in Petone just around the corner from you and my golf has been broken in to twice.  Once during the middle of the day and once late at night.  I feel your pain

Probably the same guy.... l
1986 Mk2 Scirocco
2021 T6.1 4M LWB Transporter Trendline

subverse

Dude, I feel your pain. I've gone for a stealth approach to protecting the doof doof.

Here's what my head unit looks like:

EDIT: Image Removed.

Here's my actual sounds:

Here's what my speakers look like:

And the reveal:

@Natesgti, go down to Dick Smith or similar and pick up some blanking grommets, like this:

...looks almost factory. Touch wood this will keep the smash-and-grabbers at bay. :-X

Natesgti

Quote from: subverse on October 29, 2007, 06:01:56 PM
Dude, I feel your pain. I've gone for a stealth approach to protecting the doof doof.

Here's what my head unit looks like:

Here's my actual sounds:

Here's what my speakers look like:

And the reveal:

@Natesgti, go down to Dick Smith or similar and pick up some blanking grommets, like this:

...looks almost factory. Touch wood this will keep the smash-and-grabbers at bay. :-X

Good idea on the grommets bro, did you put an aftermarket set of doorlock poppers in as well?