034 Motorsport.com

Started by Philm, March 26, 2008, 09:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philm

Hi Guy's
Just wanted to say I have had a few dealings with 034 motorsport over the last couple of weeks and there service is unreal.
They have a great website and many after market parts for 10 and 20v ur quattro's.
Parts arrive in 3to4 days and if you need to talk to someone try Nate or Dan they really seem to know there stuff. :)

urq20v

Great company!I think there are a few of us on VASK who buy from 034.I have just fitted their Street Density gearbox and rear diff mounts,engine mounts and top strut mounts to my urquattro and there are some other interesting bits and pieces I will most probably buy in the future.Also they are well aware of the high failure OEM parts in type 85 and 89 cars and are always developing new and improved replacements for them. ;D

hemihead

yep, some of us should practically own shares in 034! they are a great bunch to deal with, i've got a whole bunch on order with them at the moment and i also bought some cams secondhand, i am having them shipped to 034 and they are throwing them in the international post with my parts free of charge! how cool is that! makes me want to spend more with them! :D